Different types of trunks and leaves

Looking for the perfect tree combination on my build, I went and looked far and beyond for all the tree types and leaves, only to not find the Twisted Wood in Epsilo and Septerfon, and Ancient Wood in Epsilo, Septerfon, Vulpto and Alturnik.

If you want to see it in person, go to Pixel Gate and have a look, this will remain, until I decide on the final details for the Asian Garden I’m doing.

Lustrous

Twisted

Ancient

Lush Leaves

Waxy Leaves

Exotic Leaves
As you notice, Vulpto is the only one having different color to the others.

Starter Planets
Present the same styles, no difference.

Moon Planets
If anyone knows where to get the missing ones, or if they even exist, it would be appreciated, they have no color difference between them.

Ring Planets
If anyone knows where to get the missing ones, or if they even exist, it would be appreciated, they have color difference between them.

25 Likes

Thanks for this @Dzchan94 Great resource!

2 Likes

Np, would love if somehow someone could confirm if I didn’t look enough, or the ones missing, are missing because, that’s how it is.

is nasharil confirmed yellow, or were you unable to find ancient trunks on nasharil? ive completely forgotten

I found the ancient in Nasharil, it looks different by a bit from the others, but it’s definitely different.

I’ve only put up the ones I personally found yesterday, so as to not put up any wrong info.

1 Like

so you’ll add the colour pallete addition in a separate addition to this post?

The different color pallete is at the top of the post. You could also come to Pixel Gate, to the pagoda, and check it.

right. i cant read apparently. so so far only red exotic levaes and yellow exotic leaves exist, with red ancient trunk being more rare than red gleam or gems as far as we know

Thanks, it’s very informative :slight_smile:

Thank you for this. Can I ask for one like this for soil and stones?

Might as well include grass into that

Well, if you’re about that, we’re doing a museum/display on the temple using @Okkelinor well designed sheet

2 Likes

Just saw you standing around in Pixel Gate, @Dzchan94. I wanted to thank you for this resource - it’s been invaluable. I spent most of the morning collecting trees and leaves for my courtyard, and wanted the right colours, so thanks again!

6 Likes

Np, was afk from keyboard :frowning:

Your welcome, glad this thread had some use.

3 Likes

The display has been taken down, but the pictures will remain in this thread.

Super helpful info thanks for this!

1 Like

Just found this info. Thanks for your time it was much appreciated. :smiley: