Display stands from oortmas?

We’re these every released I can’t find them in crafting menu?

4 Likes

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!??!!

What magic is this?

1 Like

Yea I remember them from last oortmas. They were part of the sanctum design by Mittekemuis. I wanted to make some today and I can’t find them.

1 Like

I remember them being teased but i don’t think they ever released
Edit: This was the post

2 Likes

It’s odd they are able to be in the sanctum and not just be released. I wonder why they didn’t release it since last oortmas.

Probably got pushed back for rental planets or maybe the just forgot lol

I WANT MY DISPLAY LOGS, please?

no they were just dropped (like the gleambow totem from last year’s gleambow) and you can’t pick them up.

No I believe they were never released. You can still search non craftable event items. The display just doesn’t show so that means it wasn’t released.

Lunai meant that the items were dropped on a block of wood and they just stay there forever with dev magic

So your saying Mittekemuis took a dump on a plank for Christmas…and the devs immortalized it? :rofl:

That’s worse!!!

2 Likes

Lol
Well if you want to see it that way I’m not the right person to stop you :laughing:

1 Like

I mean there always talking about lump surprises for christmas, guess we all were naughty!

I still want display cases!

To my knowledge there is more than one concept for this type of display item, at least one other that sounded better than this version. That may be why it isn’t released

1 Like