DK Mall Guild - 1000% Optional

First I want to thank the community for all their support. I’ve gotten so many nice messages, shop openings and portal openings this week and I really appreciate it.

Quite a few people have asked about aligning their mall shops to the mall guild so I have added a guild book to the lobby.

What benefits does DK Mall guild provide?
None really :blush:
If you align your shop to the guild, it will avoid shoppers getting so many pop ups and it will contribute prestige to the mall settlement. A few people have used the chat. I hope to build up the chat so people use it to help each other, to make hand trades and to hire workers. No buffs. I will like you just as much if you join and align as if you do not :blush:

It was supposed to be 100% optional but I decided I liked the typo so i kept it. 1000% optional! Seriously, I won’t judge you at all if you want to stay completely neutral, I don’t want people to feel pressured.

6 Likes

Is there any tax reduction helix or something? If not that would be so cool for mall guilds or factions

1 Like

Joined and aligned on my character that has the shop there! :smiley:

1 Like

I wish! That’s the one buff that would actually make sense for a mall.

2 Likes

For your mall, the fall damage one would too. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You win the internetz for the day. :laughing: :trophy:

2 Likes

Just run around with a grapple and u will never die

1 Like

I expect a daily announcement of shops with sales. Or a shop of the day.

1 Like

Im down to have daily announcements. Post away if you see a good deal! I’ll hop on and post a few favorites later :blush:

I was going to make fun of your 1000% sign; however u beat me to it. LOL. I like it as well; should get the point across.