DKMall 2nd anniversary contests: basements, rooftops and amusement rides. 6 million in prizes! Also see tree contest

Yup I may extend them all into 2021, not a ton of entries yet

It can be any trees, doesn’t have to be winter themed.

2 Likes

My shop already has a basement and I’ll finish the roof! The roof doesn’t have and thing for sale though as the main effect of the cool roof shows through as a cook ceiling for the ground floor?

1 Like

I’m not entering, because my shop is real bad … but technically, the whole shop is a basement. :wink:

1 Like

Oh please do extend them, the sov worlds have been rather absorbing and I’ve been fighting with my card service for a month and finally sent someone cash so they could send it back to one of a lot of merchants that my card abruptly started blocking. Streeeeesssssssssss,’

I have 3 of rhe 4 contests started :smiley:

1 Like

Checking in to make sure we still have plenty of time for all four contests; I’ve got all four underway but I don’t have building skills so it’s going slow.

1 Like

Yup no rush. I’m going to extend these into the new year :blush:

3 Likes

If anyone is working on or joining in on the tree contest, I’ve put up a new portal by my tree for easier access. Available in TNT megahub, NW corner on the North side.

Also, a sneak peek at a small part of my tree/ruined wizard tower. The main jumping puzzle is up, but there is a lot more coming.

2 Likes

Is contest still going on?

Since my post about a portal is the last post before yours - just a heads up I think that portal is dead now, so there aren’t good ways to get to the tree contests area right now. Maybe sometime someone will make a landing pad to get back to where the old hunt hub was.

1 Like