Do we need a wipe?

To be fair this whole post seems to be click/troll bait when there have already been so many other posts on the same subject.

It’s beginning to feel like a 7 year old constantly asking for chocolate until you finally concede after the 50th request or you end up just telling them off and sending them to their room.

5 Likes

Why i started this thread? I was curious how People would react. The reason i start all my threads.
You come in, all guns blazing pointing fingers where it is unnecessary. Why do you do it like that?

It is a what if thread to see how People feel in General and to spark a discussion how to make the current universe a better place or what safety guards, IF any would be needed, Need to be in place.
I never said and wont, we Need a wipe, as we clearly dont.

3 Likes

I do not concede with topics like this.

1 Like

If they release a 2.0 version of the game and say let us import some or all characters and some XP/levels then I can, sorta, kinda, live with it. Even if I have to rebuild everything, if it means we can have many more blocks, more colours, more props, etc., etc. then I would like that idea.

I still would be very, very sad about losing my current builds and items tho and I think I would have a hard time at first to go all in on the new game.

But a wipe when the game is in this current state, where all the blocks will be the same as before, no engine upgrades, no nothing is a very hard “I’m outta here!”.

Me either, so that only leaves telling them off and sending them to their room :joy:

1 Like

Except you kinda brought NOTHING new to the conversation, since it has been stated before that this discussion has already happened. :wink:

Because this is the umpteenth time someone does a “what if” about wiping the universe, you could simply have read the old one to see how people feel about it…

Then why be upset HOW they react? Boggles the mind!

What of it. Does it really matter? You really need to nit pick everything? I’d rather not start at 0. And don’t people usually put their ideal situation out first but will have a lower settlement? You know like buying a car you try to get them as low as possible but have another number in mind that you’ll be okay with.

That was unbelievably hard not to be a :eggplant: :joy:

What matters is relative, one could take that as far as saying the tiny tiny tiny blue little sphere we live on, tucked away in a lost forgotten part of the universe, inside the largest void known to mankind at this time, doesn’t matter.

But we are here, living on this tiny blue dot, and we are here, typing in this thread.

Click bait…i see.
Clickbait on aforum where the most i could get is a like…yea, sorry…no.
I have seen, to me, less interesting Topics left Right and Center and there was only one i would say it was a troll.
Calling me a troll, why thank you Kind sir. But i beg to differ.
I deleted for the Forum sake alot i was About to write.
Maybe, once more, it is time to take my leave from this cesspool of rightious People and get this thread closed.
Thank you m8, you brought me a good idea of a small % of Forum users.

Ah you ARE a mod iirc, so close this thread please, thank you.

2 Likes

The 2nd time this year and the 6th or so since release.
I have seen other Topics get rezzed waymore.
But its fine.

I want a hug!

5 Likes

I would have understood if you had quoted the onlyother thread from this year.
But last year?

And i think we can agree, the Player base turn around was huge since then, so i thought it was interesting to see how opinions might have changed.
Sorry for that.

Thank god, it is over

2 Likes

I did not call you a troll. I said the thread was troll bait. There is a fundamental difference there.

The concept in this thread is and always has been a very contentious subject. Hence it seemingly being raised, yet again, to cause aggravation in the community for no particular reason other than “curiosity”.

5 Likes

Fallon linked the thread somewhere in this thread saying something like “time is a flat circle”. Found that message, copied the link.
Anyway, this year, last year… it changes nothing from my point.
I mean, you know, when I write a suggestion thread, if it’s something that has already been discussed, at least, I try to bring concept sketches or schematics or anything to further the discussion.

Sorry, but there is no difference in mybook. But thats opinions i guess.
A continous subject would be raised every so often, not twice a year, again opinions.
I know better ways to aggravate People then asking a Question. What else a Forum is for if not to Gather opinions and ask Questions?

2 Likes

And i was just curious. Nothing behind it.

So many comments in the time i was away lol. Im not gonna read anything other than OP because I know what the rest says already. But instead of a wipe why not just a few new planets. If people are worried about a power divide, that will always be there. The people “in power” right now will come back bigger and stronger since they already have a loyal amount of customers/people using their portals and we’ll be asking this same question again.

2 Likes