Do you have / use any unique forged items?

I use a shovel. I think with the gathering epic it’s better to break the plant than the rock beneath it.

Isn’t that a thing that doesn’t work?

What is Hookshot I’ve yet to use one what does it do

It auto reels in your grapple as soon as it connects to something. You can then reel out, but as soon as you stop reeling out, it reels you back in.

I guess that would make sense why i’ve had trouble with these…

I do if I don’t have any other tools on me or if they’re really up high in a strange place. I had someone Forge a bunch of iron AOE Hammers… which is what I normally used to collect them from exos

Grabs all da :cookie: and brings them to you, or grabs da :national_park: and brings you to them. FAST.

Ahhh so it probally kill me seeing I like to move fast and grapple like Tarzan

2 Likes

It seems like the player base goes through waves with hook shot …where most people want them and then most people don’t want them.

I remember getting my first one a while back. I was really excited to get it but then I was disappointed. I like to walk around tethered during meteor hunts and I also like to be tethered and drop down to do chiseling or place blocks sometimes. They aren’t for me

It is hilarious to watch another player splat against the wall on accident :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i use fist to collect anything that isnt rock while hunting

1 Like

Which boons do you have? Dam/range/dura?

Having a set of hookshot and a different set for non-hookshot is good. One set for fast movement, and a second set for gathering or sustained grappling

1 Like

Iron fist with range/dmg/longevity or crit
Iron fist with glow / max magnet :magnet:/ damage

I carry these with me all the time perfect for very long range feather hunting.

Really need gem fists

1 Like

Crit chance or crit damage? And… why?

I make shovels with magnet and the quirk where speed increases at high health (or high energy? Can’t remember). Also my fav is fists with armor and magnet with sinking feeling for hunts and reactive lamella gathering. While trying to make those I get a lot of self destructing fists with bleeding edge + armor too.

1 Like

I like glow range projectilespeed grapples myself. I have like 30 of them. I wish I could use them all at once like a spider.

1 Like