Do you / How do you use TOTEMS?

For fear of this day eventually coming I have had my supplier craft me enough of these to fill 2 chests… I really should stockpile more of them, haha

2 Likes

I always carry a solidified, so I keep a stack of basic totems with warp augments loaded.

I use totems when I need to warp or when I need to heal players.

I was gifted a couple of awesome candy totems that have auto-loot and light…they are extremely handy when I’m collecting goo in caves and such. I also see a lot of hunters using them as auto-looters when the meteor is completed.

Is it not possible to make totems AoE solidifier glow? I was looking for these to buy one for a newer player and nobody has those three boons. Seems like an ideal setup for exploring to me.

It should be possible but totems are not easy to forge

Yeah that’s an easy enough combo to forge onto a totem as those are 3 “cheap” boons. I usually just put durability on as my 3rd boon but next time I do some solidifiers I’ll make a bunch with torch as well.

Forged as a loot stick with glow
Unforged when building on low level planets
Forged with extra dmg for higher level planet building
Forged with 3x3 and as much dmg as possible for building
And of course a solidifier

All wayfarer BTW. All in one stack

I now always mainly carry around my black candy totem light-loot-stick thanks to @wakeNbake :stuck_out_tongue: I use it for hunts mainly for when it comes to reviving people as i’m the Doctor on hunts. I also carry around a normal unforged wayfarer totem for wacking stuff like blocks to find out their colour and other Oortians faces along with a soldifier just encase.:grin:

1 Like