Do you know how to get to @Leper's spark shop stand on Storis II?

Do you know how to get to @Leper’s spark shop stand on Storis II? I gave up after looking around.

I’ll come take a look. :wink:

1 Like

Was gonna tag you in this if you hadn’t already clocked it.

1 Like

You just go into his house/workshop and there are stairs by the door. Go down a level or two and the stands are there. There’s also a portal to Grovidas Te - not sure where it’s connected to (didn’t check).

1 Like

I’m there if you need me to help you. Character is Aenar.

Edit: I waited, but have to log now. Hit me up later.

1 Like

I did go down those stairs, the stand was a level below there. I’ll try again.

Did you find the stand?

1 Like

I think you go to the welcome Center. In the middle is the TNT portal. Leper’s ports, It’s right beside that…

1 Like

I am also almost always afk. Just find a Oortian that rarely moves, near the welcome Center. It’s probably me… (Snack B***h Duties, mostly…)

2 Likes

found it, my eyes betrayed me the first time apparently :D. thanks everybody for your help

3 Likes

glad you did. I found it almost immediately. But I have a tendency to open every door and search everywhere.
And when I do find a shop with no way in, it gets reported.

2 Likes

I figured there had to be a way in, and lo, yall let me know :smiley:

I should probably know this but how do you sell spark? do you have to reclaim, or can you just destroy a spark core and it drops out?

I think it just drops out, “spark” is correct.

2 Likes

When you move a generator w stored fuel (or reclaim a beacon with one) it drops. You can then do everything with the spark that you can with coal (put it in storage, sell it, trade it, put it in a generator as fuel, etc).

2 Likes

There are people who set up spark farms. They have a bunch of generators linked up and they continuously feed fuel into them and repair.
When it gets full enough, they just break it and reclaim the generator and the spark inside.
My roommate did this for a while before he quit.

1 Like