Do you use BUTT - Boundless Trade Tracker

Thank you :blush:

Itā€™s such a useful tool I canā€™t imagine life without it.
I got my account on the forum specifically for this to try help save it. Iā€™ve mostly been lurking lol

I remember when it went down due to fire! I had to go from portal to portal trying to find the things I needed, which sucked! BUTT or update 249? BUTT everytime!

Happy to help with servers costs, if thatā€™s the issue?

How much does it cost is there a go fund me or something to help with cost of server being up

2 Likes

I would be happy to pay towards a go fund me etcā€¦

Thank You all, it has now been renewed

10 Likes

Thank you , Iā€™m sure the devs Envy your commitment . They should add a new colour today , letā€™s call it Green Envyv77 lol.

1 Like

It isnā€™t possible to change the url, is it? My company recently updated our firewall and apparently itā€™s frowned upon to look up butts in the work place :smirk:

5 Likes

In the last year I may have opened BUTT more times than Boundless.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I use BUTT several times throughout the long hours of gaming in boundless, the system is amazing, and I even have it up just on my second screen ready to quickly type what Iā€™m looking for to start my adventures :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a great tool to just have around when your friends in voice chat all wonder out loud how much certain items are :slight_smile:

Please keep it! If you need any other people to help contribute you can message me !

1 Like

I use it but (ha ha ) I notice one does make more coin when it is down. I think that people are less likely to hop around planets looking. They might check a couple then just buy from there. I did much more trade when it went down due to the fire. Still, it is a great tool.

I came here to say that Iā€™d give up Feather Falls before Iā€™d give up the butt.

4 Likes

I use this more than once a weekā€¦ it has saved our guild buffs many times :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Just to clarify I made the poll on behalf of the website owner so please donā€™t thank me!

It has been renewed for another year now, and I hope we all enjoy using it.

@majorvex you are welcome to close this as it has served its purpose, please and thank you.

8 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP.