Do you use Single hit hammers?

Pffft… for true style points you use a shovel!! Nothing else says your a melee master better than successfully kiting and killing a giant wildstock with a shovel.

I’ve turned up to a few public hunts in the past with my shovel hunter build, it’s great fun although you do end up performing a fair amount of unintentional landscaping.

4 Likes

Nothing like the good old hand crafted totem :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t use them much but at times I wish I had a few.

Since a couple of months I’ve started to forge topaz 1x3 hammers, yes, 1x3! Why? Well, when I build I at times need to remove a single layer of blocks and a 1x3 is then a godsend! Especially when working on my farm, with enough damage it also removes soils and everything and I can quickly make changes to it…

1 Like

I use single hit titanium tools for building stuff. Forge those myself with dmg, crit and dura.

1 Like

No need, I use Gleambow Totems to one shot everything whilst building in my home planet. And if I’m gonna be breaking blocks on other planets, I prefer AoE :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use single hit. Most of the time I use iron ones with damage, durability and energy saver. They are a bit slower but are cheap to make and use virtually no energy.

1 Like

I forge and use single hit tools (hammers, axes and shovels) for building purposes.
I usually make them out of amethyst or ruby, so that they are easier for me to differentiate them from my AOE diamond/sapphire/topaz tools.
I will usually give them more durability, more damage and the 3rd buff varies. Sometimes glow or just a random one

2 Likes

I use this: Diamond 1-hit with DMG/Glow/Mag
I use it to clean up seams and give some light + auto loot helps all over. I have an axe for this, too.

1 Like

How much do rift, umbris, and blink hammers hit for with max dmg, and max dur; no aoe?

1 Like

Rift is 15960
Umbris 9975
Blink 7196

Courtesy of http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/dmg/#1,18,0,10,9,1,5,1,0,0,0,0,9,0,0

1 Like

I always have a single hit hammer with me, generally an OP Emerald hammer( i like green) with max dmg magnet and light/dura

1 Like

Nice duel rift hammers, single hitters.

What would this cost someone to make?

1 Like

I’ll pm you : )

2 Likes