Dodge Bomb arenas on Creative?

hey there.

are there currently any publicly accessible DB arenas on creative worlds?

thanks

3 Likes

I’m about to build one on our Brown Town creative!

4 Likes

That is actually a good idea. I can’t wait to see what people come up with

2 Likes

I will definitely assist to your tournaments! Arenas in creative worlds, great idea!

great! let me know if I could help with it in any way

it’ll be ideal for training/ testing or showing new players who don’t have a DB skill page yet

only bad thing is the player limit, so a big official tournament probably won’t fit… what size is the world ?

1 Like

Yeah, that was my only hesitation - it’s just a 10 player planet. My plan is to build something there today/tomorrow to replicate in Finata. But yeah, awesome for new players, or for people wanting to practice without worrying about death penalty or durability loss.

2 Likes

You can stream it over twitch, you need at most 4 or 6 people for the dodge bomb game itself and then the remaining can be referees and/or streamers.

Probably easier on creative because you have fly mode.

I would say to even just open a portal to look though it but the act of looking though one connects you to the planet

The problem with fly mode is that it’s everyone or no-one. Dodge bombs with fly on means no losers haha

a lot more cheating is possible, so it’s only good for training

also the 1st experimental arena is up and running
7x11 plots, ground is 10 blocks thicc and there appear to be no caves
portal in that little white building next to main hub
EDIT: looks like this biome is cave free for the first 2 plots, like the flat glacier biome. could be a good spot for the regular arena too

2 Likes

Awesome! Nice reminder that I need to finish the outside of the main portal hub there haha!

1 Like

Eh i meant with streamers flying but i guess the other issue is the knowledge tab giving forged bombs

That one’s easy - just tell people to give themselves unforged ones :smiley:

1 Like

I was trying to make one on the party world but I couldn’t finish it in time (because liquids are placed so slow and I tried making it in the final week of The Party World)

1 Like

Someone started one on Janus but never finished it. If someone wants to set one up there they should feel free to, it’s a medium world so slightly more capacity. Happy to set up a portal to it to the landing portal too.

2 Likes

If there’s a huge want to do db turneys on a creative I could swing a big planet for a couple months. But on y’all to build the place :joy:

2 Likes