Dodge bombs at anubis arena! it was a blast!

Thanks for the fun time and hosting. Had a blast as always.

2 Likes

dont forget the double elimination! it would definitely be cool to see more arenas do that

2 Likes

Hideous Hill might do it at some point :wink:

2 Likes

for sure! hideous hill as a lot of dodge bomb potential, considering it isnt even regular dimensions!

2 Likes

Hideous Hill is a beast.

2 Likes

heres the trophy! thanks jelly! even though you might not have an account here, you can still read my stuff!

1 Like

Haha I was thinking this same thing :slight_smile:

you can clearly see i lost round 10 and 2 others (dj and skelly) were in the next round. I. SHOULD. BE. 3RD. PLACE. and maybe a honorable mention too for making it so far in the match but not quite making it :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I’m confused but I wasn’t there.

I don’t think there is a third place at all?

1 Like

I was third place, and I wasn’t even there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Woah, calm down. I’m not the one running the tournament, so don’t yell at me for who gets what

Hey, man. Great job today. Congrats on your win and don’t forget you can’t please everyone. Some will find fault in every place.

3 Likes

Haters gonna hate. You keep building those trophies, DJ - you deserve them :blush:

3 Likes

Aww, thanks!

1 Like

Nobody likes a sore loser. I was kicking butt until my game lagged out on me but im not complaining.

I really enjoyed the 1v1v1v1 style! I look forward to other matches and other tournament styles.

Thanks for taking me last minute!!

4 Likes

You were on fire!!

3 Likes

thanks for coming! the event really was a “blast”!

3 Likes