Dodge bombs at gleambowdia arena. it was a blast! thanks to everyone who came!

disclaimer: the prizes here might not be as good as you hope, but during these trying times were just hoping to have some fun and celebrate the new arena!

the title says our time and date. if you don’t know how to get there, either illn new main hub, redgar lake, icewinddale, iconic hunt hive, or @keeekeee’s fun ferris portal. enter any portal that says “gleambowdia”. then exit my underwater hub and take the red rock road near the ski slopes. we will be supplying the bombs.

I know shinra just recently hosted an event, but what better way to celebrate the finished arena than a game of bombs?

get a pal and leave a comment of your team! I know me and oorteeesha will be there!

rules: no food, no brews, augments only for Bring your own bomb, no grappling, no regen bombing, no block placing,use the bombs we give you, and no throwing bombs when its not your turn… thats it!

bracket style team event: 400k coin for first place, 200k for second place. (half from me, half from suji)
2 battles. play, switch sides, play, and for the tiebreaker you can go anywhere
standard free for all: 2 T6 hammers, 200k (sponsored by shinra)
bring your own bomb free for all: 2 T6 hammers, 5 forged gold fists (JD sponsored)
and our new gamemode we will be testing…
Dodge flood free for all!: 2 T6 hammers, 4 forged gold fists (JD sponsored)

Dodge flood is where the entire arena is flooded. but beaconed water cant enter unbeaconed space. swim over your enemy’s and destroy them while relying on rock holes for air. we cant wait to see how this gamemode will turn out!

once again, leave a comment on your team! and if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. good luck everyone!

portals are at the arena if you would like to set one up

edit: we are slowly gathering sponsorship’s, new prizes will be edited into this post

7 Likes

Saturday’s can be hit or miss for me but I’ll try my best to make it! Sounds like a good time

2 Likes

@shortyd856 :nerd_face::+1:

Can we please? Can we? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

of course @ginabean!

3 Likes

so far we got
JDGroat and Ghostface
Gina and lorelie
me and oorteeesha
nickthatsgood and laquest
ovis and apt
powerman and ?
blu and rhino
coolpants and ?
kamasko and fisher

4 Likes

Here now reminds me of Blitzball :wink:

4 Likes

haha, lol. we could use some more people, so ask around to see if anyone you know would like to play!

NickThatsGood and myself are in if theres still time. Been wanting to try this out!!

3 Likes

alright! happy to see another team

Like trying even matters with these guys… :pensive:

@LaQuest006 said you had no skill :rofl:

skill? who needs that? ill beat you guys either way

1 Like

@Apt and I will be there :+1:

1 Like

darn! that makes our chances to win lower… but never zero!

For the record, I’m totally kidding… I’m utterly terrified!

1 Like

I’m super excited! It’s tomorrow and I’m ready to bomb some stuff!!!

1 Like

Me and Lorelie got this… :joy:

@DJDancecraft I can donate 300k towards the tourney to up the prize a little more

entirely your choice, but that would be appreciated

Are you in game now?