Dodge Bombs - Congrats to Orrian and Skeletor!

You could have a byob gem bomb round? So people can show off their forges?

2 Likes

@Mittins Would love to participate! If there is still room, anything I need to do to reserve a spot?

Simply replying here is enough to reserve a spot!

Do you have a partner?

Yes, One of my guild mates will be joining me!

1 Like

Count @Spoodle and I in.

2 Likes

How does NOON CST sound? I believe thats 1:00pm EST, and 6/7pm UTC?

I hate time zones…We witness daylight savings time, so im always confused when everybody else exists…

Sounds great. I’ll cancel the Brown Hunt that day and redirect the hoarde to the dodge bomb stadium. Not that me dying in lava is entertaining for them anymore as it happens far too regularly.

2 Likes

Yeah that should be good with us too. We can be flexible with time if need be too!

1 Like

This guy will be there:

festisite_movie-roll (1)

3 Likes

Trust me: bombs used to have knockback against citizens, and it was awful.

I’d like to come back to a dodge bombs tournament. Would like a few practice rounds between other citizens

I will be there with unknown partner! Lorelie

1 Like

We would love to have you! Your also welcome to just hang out and jump in any of the house matches that take place.

Do you want to put your name in for the tournament?

I think I’ll join actually, that trophy sounds pretty nice :laughing:put me and reaperhulk on there

2 Likes

I will be Part of the tournament with Pama

Greeting Baneslayer

1 Like

Put me on the list. Partner to be announced soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great to have you all!!

I look forward to filling all 12 teams! Anybody can sign up, If your interested but do not have a partner, feel free to express your interest and we can match you with somebody.

My partner is going to be @Apt. we haven’t played in some time now but we’re dusting off the ol bombs and bringing out the dodgebomb skill pages Lol. Go ahead and put us down. Also on side note EZPZ mall would like to sponsor an event or something if you need. Just pm me

1 Like

yes put my name on the tournament with any other person without a partner. I like dodge bombs.Is Double Fisting allowed or no?

1 Like

Looking for a few more teams! We have a week and a half left before the Tournament!

It is free to sign up, and you could win 1 million coins!