Dodge Bombs - Congrats to Orrian and Skeletor!

Hello, what does byob means?

Bring Your Own Beer Bombs

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@CanadianEh you and Tara going to join?

1 Like

Is that the Anubis Arena?

1 Like

No it is the old Shinra stadium built last year and we had huge tournament last April. I think Ovis has stream of it.

1 Like

anubis arena is the one located in TNT ceph merika made by Jelly (my father lol)

1 Like

why not both?

Looked like a fun time! Lots of coin given away :slight_smile:

Was the game moderated on voice too?

No I ran it all on in game chat lol it was little difficult. But I think the committee has learned the basics so we are there to help if you need. It will be a fun time :blush:

2 Likes

yup! theres plenty of us going that know how to run events like this incase you need any help!

1 Like

How do you guys n gals feel about foods? Which should be allowed and which not? I was thinking of excluding Persisting pie but allow everything else…

Also how do you feel about augments? Im thinking no augments

1 Like

well if were still doing the BYOB gem bombs i think id personally limit it to persisting pie and weather/luminous brews and no augments. most arena do that anyways lol

3 Likes

Sad to say but I cough agree with DJ. Lol

2 Likes

No starberry pies? Whats your reasoning for just persisting pies?

1 Like

puts more strategy into it since they arent constantly refilling energy and if they arent careful someone could bomb em’ while they are out of energy

2 Likes

So, I just got called into work tomorrow morning at 7am. I should be done well before the Tournament, But if things hit the fan, I apologize ahead of time.

1 Like

If you need help getting it started hit me up and I can help if you need.

1 Like

Hi!! Can you use the “your time” function, for those who live in different countries?

This! Was just about to ask the same.

1 Like