Does Anyone Have Vivid Yellow Grass?

Looking for about 300 of this at minimum for a build.

Let me know if you can help!

<3

5 Likes

I might have 300 to spare :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Name your price, and let me know when I can snag them from you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t want anything for it. I’m around now for a bit if you want to pop over. Got a portal at George’s or TNT. Look for Brandywine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m there now!

1 Like

I’m glad you found some. I searched for about 2 hours last night and came up with nothing. Lol

3 Likes

Same! Foxxy and the whole gang were looking everywhere for some last night. @Shadykatt34 is a life saver, and a legend! As is, everyone who stands with @georgegroeg and the legendary Reaper guild! <3

5 Likes

Yeah, after I looked thru my storage of grass seed, I went hopping thru portals to different worlds trying to find some for her. It wasn’t a complete bust, I got to see so many wonderful builds along the way.

4 Likes

After all, that’s what the game is all about, right? Exploring and seeing all the sights!

4 Likes

Ha. Thanks man. :+1::beers:

4 Likes

Most definitely

2 Likes

Bahaha don’t make me blush :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You guys saved my whole build lol

4 Likes

Glad I was able to help :slight_smile: BTW absolutely loved your fountain! Super unique :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks tbh I hadn’t the foggiest idea what I was doing lol :rofl: I never do

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.