Does anyone play this?

No matter where I go i feel like I am joining a realm after the end has happen. I run into homes and cities all but abandoned… What is this game if I am the only player?

I recommend waiting until this game has more features. There’s not much to do yet and most of us are busy with other things outside of the game. Do take a look at Ben’s post on whether you should buy the game or not. This still applies to us even if you buy it beforehand. Since it kind of talks about what you’re getting into when buying this game early in production.

After playing for about 4 hours I can say I am VERY pleased! This is just early access and I had a blast messing around with the game mechanics. Its beautiful! The direction of a player based MMO sand box is absolute genius! If everything comes to flourish as the Devs say it one day will, then mine craft will soon be a forgotten memory. Microsoft can keep that game locked up because we will have Boundless!

8 Likes

Although i was scared of your post, I have to say that was a really cool way to describe the in game environment. kinda epic if you think about it. a barren waste dotted with destroyed towers and homes overgrown from uninhabited neglect. LOL it almost goes with the story. think of it like your getting to see it before the new civilization comes to life. It’s all the wreckage of the old oortians.

2 Likes