Does anyone use heavyweight projectile?

“!”
“Omae wa Mou Shindeiru!”
“NANI!?”
Knockback Damage

3 Likes

Not trying to take the ■■■■ of disabled people. But it actually looks like a the face of…

(https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/2/c2bb559693eb4ab222f34e95da8dd97c82b17600.jpeg)

Looks like he may have just gotten 5 projectile shotgun to the face…

1 Like

I shouldn’t have aided in the derailment of this thread, but these deserve a thread of their own

4 Likes

Yes they do :wink:

Post memes here

1 Like

Peeps I’d advise either agreeing to disagree and taking a time out, or sorting this out in DM’s before someone needs to facilitate assisted resolution here.

It’s fine, he stopped talking when he realized I could still see and send screenshots of deleted posts.

Currently I use heavy weight, the other damage boon, and lightness boon to counteract the heavy. I use the charge epic, damage 3 augments, and strength brew level 5s. I can get almost 20k per shot this way without the 3x damage epic and it shoots mostly straight (I can shoot up just fine too).

This is not good for DPS, but it does keep the durability usage low, I can 1-shot most mighty monsters, and I can kill even the toughest monsters within a reasonable amount of time.

1 Like

Even “bad” boons have their uses when we put our minds to it :grin:

1 Like

Yes I use it sometimes. Paired in offhand with mainhand machine gun or sniper style forged bow. Then if anything lives long enough to get close, I blast it.

1 Like

I love heavy bow with dmg, lightness, and range. I use these standard on t6 planets now

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 10 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 10 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 10 hours.

I’m gonna leave this one closed

3 Likes