Does this count as Griefing?

Coldwren,

Thank you for reaching out and our conversation in game. We had no idea how to reach out outside of the game and when i asked on discord, no one recognized your character name, so we either had to wait till you were on, which seems a different timezone from most of us, or make said assumption. Within 72 hours we saw 800+ plots claimed, no one knew how to reach you, you never really interacted with anyone in. Our town, what could we expect?

By the time you and i spoke in game, we had already found two other worlds where it ultimately split our community we had going. Some are still on Beckon, others have left to other worlds.

I shared with the community your intentions, and many were already moving their homes they didnt want the threat of trying to keep up with your plots, so we all decided to move.

Especially after learning what you did was not a form of griefing. We took the only option for us, and moved.

We had already been talking about re-doing our town to be a bit more organized, but this kinda just helped push the agenda to be done.

I really did like your buildings, they looked like a fun project, but i think the communication was not there for intentions.

This topic can be closed, we got our answer from the devs, this sort of thing does not count as griefing as we were not blo ked in from expanding.