Dont delete me

i dont like monumental :sweat_smile: at the moment
can my opinion stay?

2 Likes

we are all on a train and the conductor donā€™t want us to know we have no brakes .

1 Like

Sorry bud but im not on the same train as you

3 Likes

Well, as much as I donā€™t agree with closing left right and center, and freedom of speech is important, spreading misinformation is not acceptable either.

I understand Prozee doesnā€™t want to support the game anymore, as he doesnā€™t see enough sign of life from Monumental. I myself quit paying GC and supporting sovereigns a few years ago and went for 6 month long hiatus back when the original owners put the game on maintenance mode.

However, spreading harming speculation is not good enough; itā€™s one thing to want to quit, itā€™s another to try to make others quit out of some resentment towards the owners. Making videos and posts with claims that Monumental donā€™t care and donā€™t plan doing anything about the game is a problematic move. Going as far as creating sort of ā€œEND OF BOUNDLESSā€ mini-campaign is not something justifiable.

Already seen players wandering around, looking for players in game and asking whether itā€™s true that Monumental are giving up on Boundless. Real anxiety caused to real peopleā€¦
so, itā€™s good to think twice before you ruin someone elseā€™s experience with misinformation.

chat

8 Likes

so since the post says donā€™t delete we must post stuff we donā€™t want deleted right .

This game was good enough for me to play when the updates were coming out,
since it still runs without any mega corrupted data or problems, it will continue to be where I hang out for the foreseeable future. Lord knows I still enjoy this more than 8bitcraft.
I made a weird vow a long while back that I would do all I could to at least keep the doors of Feather Falls up and running so people would always have a place to go gather good loot and keep the game running. Itā€™s no portal hub- but its my little tip in the bucket.

I can only imagine how complicated trying to sell intellectual property across two different countries could really end up being. Yes, itā€™d be great for the dev teams to give us any kind of update at this point- but Iā€™m also fully capable of continuing to play what i enjoy in the meantime.

Donā€™t mind me- iā€™m just mob farming 5ever
Donā€™t send me back to dominate 8bitcraft, it was boring.

11 Likes

The voice of reason.
clap shia

4 Likes

no one said they are going to stop playing

then theyā€™re saying a whole bunch of extra words that seem to make a lot of others view the game in less positive light.
theyā€™re saying a whole lot of opinions that donā€™t lend themselves to community building.
the only thing any of us have control over is how we continue to play the game- or choose not to.

8 Likes

i like them again they did not delete me

5 Likes

[Chorus]
Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one-way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow Iā€™m neither here nor there

[Guitar Solo]

[Bridge]
Bought a ticket for a runaway train
Like a madman laughing at the rain