Don't require auto-clickers to play the game without developing RSI

It’s not totally unreasonable… part of the “required to play the game” part from my op is “this is the best way to earn xp”

Crafting xp makes sense from a gameplay perspective, but it probably shouldn’t be the fastest way to level…

Minmaxing level grind is not required to play the game, that’s an unintended cheese you are subjecting yourself to.

If you are grinding something you don’t want to do, specifically to grind levels, and that causes you to have a bad time, I have no sympathy for you.

Either play the game and level up naturally, or minmax grind and do stuff you don’t like.

4 Likes

I own a brick shop and have to queue hundreds of tables for rock to stone as well queuing all the clay to compact. It’s a pain, it’s punishing. Shouldn’t be that way. Craft all button is needed and should be added.

4 Likes

I have zero interest in the stone XP either and still want all craft

3 Likes

Agreed it’s not even about the leveling for me. Specifically the rock I usually get other people to do it, it’s such a drag to do a lot. You can’t even get a single smart stack of rock into a queue.

1 Like

I’m all for making it easier to queue up crafts, I was just arguing that xp maximization has nothing to do with it.

Crafting the results of -one- mining expedition is enough to trigger my RSI.

I’m not minmaxing, but I am not going to ignore the fact that I can get a large chunk of xp by crafting the results of my mining trips either.

1 Like

TBH I toss all my rocks when mining and just go for a full inventory of the good stuff

1 Like

Honestly I wish stone was like timber. 0xp 0 wait time.

Thousands of hours logged into the game but hate clicking and crafting so only level 322 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

At level 25ish, I wish wood did give xp, even if it added a timer, but I also enjoy idle games, so crafting with timers and lots of clicking is kind of my jam.

If you have a gaming mouse, you should be able to bind left click to scroll wheel, which will help with part of the problem.

I’m a PS4 player and also don’t like waiting for crafting timers. I either buy finished or try to trade raw for finished. I’ll sell rough diamonds to baskets and buy compact etc. Just so I don’t have to wait.

I keep the rock and have bins set up to toss it into. When they get full, I make doors and mint them.

1 Like

+1 to this, us console players don’t have the luxury of macros, just add a craft all option

1 Like