Don't require auto-clickers to play the game without developing RSI

Please don’t make me click hundreds of times on a craft button.

17 Likes

Yeah, having a shift click to do as many crafts as possible of the selected crafting option would be great

6 Likes

This really should be worked on in the next update after the sovereign worlds comes out. Spending an hour to setup many crafts because of a UI limitation is stinky. We should be able to hit a craft all button on each machine and be done. I like to spend my time in the game exploring, and gathering, and hunting. Not the little time I have spent over an hour clicking the same key multiple times across multiple machines. It could have taken 5 minutes and I would have had 55 minutes to do other things in the universe.

4 Likes

Just use a macro mouse/keyboard meanwhile

I haven’t needed it here, but in other games, I’ve bound click to scroll wheel so you can just scroll to click a hundred times.

4 Likes

Well let’s face it, in boundless 1 machine of each type won’t be enough overtime u need at least 10+ of each and when you do and going for the mass crafts this can be a time consuming task! i even hurt my finger once from clicking to many times i know its not the game to blame but my greed to have more and more. But it would be nice if we get a 1 click x30 mass craft for those with such needs.

4 Likes

spare your mouse use spacebar

2 Likes

Also, the default option should be set to mass craft since single and bulk craft eventually become absolutely useless.

4 Likes

This should probably be configurable. I don’t want to mass craft by default on totems.

Top tier option is to remember the last selected one for each recipe (in each machine? maybe that’s a bit much)

2 Likes

I’d say mass by default.

And there should definitely be a “craft all”

4 Likes

Craft all or none at all! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

100% have always supported craft all or fill queue option.

Right also not every character/page can mass craft.

4 Likes

Tbh mass craft should be free for all anyway

2 Likes

Yeah, remove stone crafting xp so people don’t need to waste time to clicking.

2 Likes

How does removing the xp minimize the clicking? You’re talking about two separate things. One is total time to effectively craft (not the complaint) vs total time spent clicking to get crafts going (the actual complaint).

Im fine with the crafting time of most things. Not being able to do a craft all though and having to interrupt events and log on to crafting alts to queue up when the last batch of 30 is done is not fun, nor is spending an hour to prep the craft.

We’d also need less machines/tables to craft bulk goods (refining items and extracting is just as bad - thinking about stones is very singular).if we could just craft all.

2 Likes

I have been very frustrated with this as well. Crafting is one of my favorite aspects of the game, but the inexcusable amount of clicking I gotta do is no joke. It’s a problem which I would deeply appreciate seeing a fix for.

-configurable defaults (single, bulk, mass)
-options under mass to include:
“queue 1, queue 5, queue 10”

These three buttons could simply replace the current “craft” button we all LOVE clicking so much.

I could live with this.

3 Likes

Lol i dont t do this but If you want to make marble you have to click and click and click stones and If you are on ps4 Like me and Others ITS even more worse to do IT…

Its also for other things when you are in Stage verY far in the game you produce everything in tons that has nothing to do with XP and stones…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not about the xp. But please DON’T jack with xp gains anymore. That would just add insult to injury.

2 Likes

NO

Pretty sure he was trolling you guys