Doomed Planets

Breathing brew.

1 Like

Would be a good reason to introduce it!

So much variety possible.

You could have one world that has random portals appear leading to other places on the planet

Yeah, that’s the best part about it I think! So many options!

I posted a cousin idea to this called Loot Moons a little while ago. Could mesh well with some of the ideas here

@a13o yeah! I saw your idea while I was putting together this one! I should’ve linked back to yours since they’re so similar! I think they’d be great either way.

Still salty huh? Did you build a city or a settement at least on any of the 6 new planets yet? You know, if you do so now the players that will start playing in a few weeks will be in awe of that then too! Or salty, that’s also possible :slight_smile:

On topic: loving the ideas people!

Also always wondered why each planet has a moon but we can’t go there! What I find weird is that some of the other planets appear to be much closer than the moons!

we need to visit the moons!!!

1 Like

You can not really accurately judge closeness by the size of something… our sun for example looks roughly the same size as the moon in the sky… however it is much further away. This is due to the fact that the sun is millions of times larger then the moon. I would say the same would be possible since, size has a lot to do with determining if something is a moon or not. It isn’t just just based on it orbiting the planet. That is called a satellite, not limited to our man made machines. Planets could be orbitly locked to one another.

@AeneaGames

Not for me - it’d be cool if our famous builders could go Full Metal Creative Mode on planets that are gonna be destroyed anyway.

1 Like

I definitely think that would be a cool event, especially for a builder guild. It would just take a little more planning on part of the devs, but it could be really excellent!

My main motivation for this is for the additional block colors and for the gold rush type fervor we would see! Do the big portal hub guilds out there provide a public access to the asteroid? Or do they keep it to themselves to get the upper hand?

Id also like to see stuff like increased meteorite events to really draw in the hunters. Maybe a unique resource used to create a themed item or items. Like everyone can make snowball bombs, but only if you got that powder on that doomed planet a while ago!

Or a giant meteorite event in a secluded area of a regular planet.

Tunguska!!!

1 Like

Haha, yeah. Though I’m thinking global Tunguska!

1 Like