Dose anyone know exo only colors for everything?

Yes I am just wanting to know for a project I am making so I know what is gleam bow and exo only. But yes I also know you can’t get grass and stuff. But I mean if no one can help me then once I have a laptop I will try and go through everything in the world control.

That would be amazing!!!

This is what I was trying to say that would be amazing… Fat thumbs today :joy:

1 Like

Working on this tonight.

1 Like

Yes. Anything that is not selectable by the World Control is “exo only”. The Sovereign block colors from Boundlexx are colors (which is what boundlessinfo’s world control page uses) is suppose to be the World Control selectable colors. HOWEVER. Keep in mind, this is user feed data since, as Rediotus has already figured out, there is no API to get World Control selectable colors. Just like there is no API to get world block colors. The only way to feed this data into Boundlexx is using BoundlessProxy UI and opening a World Control on one of your Sovereign worlds.

5 Likes

Appreciate you @Angellus. I figured that was the case and bought a sov and did this yesterday. Thank you.

2 Likes

I have more or less been able to do what I was hoping to do for the most part, but in the process of making it pretty. I have been able to query the https://api.boundlexx.app/api/v2/items/${gameId}/sovereign-colors endpoint and produce the list of colors and then do a filter to find the numbers that are missing and produce a list of “Exo only” colors.

3 Likes

Link is not working

2 Likes

It looks like you would need to substitute a code to use that link to find the available colors for each individual item.

Then identify the missing ones from the results.

2 Likes

The link shouldn’t work I was mostly commenting on what @Grimdian posted about using Boundlexx to get the list of colors. It simply points to the Boundlexx API and I was just stating that this is the endpoint I was using in my code to do what I needed to do.

Not sure if this was commenting on my post, but yes I am just looping through all the game_ids.

3 Likes

Nah it was a reply to @TheVicious85 clarifying the use of the API link. I assume if one just substituted in a game ID there would at least be some text output from the endpoint.

2 Likes

Still in the process of making the UI but wanted to show that it’s all functional. Basically, just pulling in the available colors from the API and then filtering to get the locked colors.

2 Likes

This can be closed now please. Thank you @majorvex

1 Like