Double Oortober. :two_hearts:

dancedogs

23 Likes

This would be awesome lol :grin:

(also it’s #spookyszn yay! :bat:)

1 Like

Yaaas… gonna decorate with pumpkins n things soon :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Not to hijack the topic :joy: but i hope we have bigger and more spooky stuff like multi-block skeletons of different mobs, spooky statues, more lighty light stuff, etc.

4 Likes

Sames!!! I hope it’s even better than last year :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I like the luck and xp boost idea, rest might be OP :skull::bat:

1 Like

I might invest some time in a double yields event.

4 Likes

Yeah, I bet it could be great for bringing people back in… and once back in, may decide to stay around longer! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

XP boost/drop weekends are a common cyclical event for persistent leveling games, but inspiring player loyalty goes beyond giving things away. Gotta slowly tack things on and build into the marketing mix

1 Like

Now would be the bestest of times to add some interactive blocks we can make our own content with!

Making our own ghost house rides!!! Ohhh, ice slide with spooky moving stuff on the sides!!!

3 Likes

I just hope getting the new stuff isn’t very grindy.

2 Likes

I liked this post but to be clear the like was mostly for the gif

1 Like

It’s tough to argue with those puppies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Halloween 31st and it’s my birthday this Friday! This would be my first event to participate in, even if its just the same as last year ill be happy! :smile:

4 Likes

happy birthday Libra!!!
you are finally 18 :tada:
you can use portals legally now, as well as drink all the brews - remember to carry your Oortian ID with you at all times though

2 Likes

Hahaha :laughing: bring on the mega brews :tropical_drink:
I wish I was 18 :rofl: add 11 years to that!

3 Likes

I’d like meteors to look like flaming pumpkins for Halloween… and have the prestigious double-double as well.

1 Like

A level 6 flaming pumpkin would be a terrifying site to behold :laughing: love it

Yeas please…:grin::grin::grin:

You’re still a spring chicken. :rofl:

1 Like