[Downtime Complete] Update Deployed for 'Live Test'

type slower and think faster @DragonTamer omg

2 Likes

Type slower and reply to the right person @Django omg

1 Like

Your not listening and that is fine. I am imminently done!

I am imminently going to log into the game - likely on Monday.

I’d love for the devs to come out and say something like, “hey guys, sorry for the delay and misunderstanding on the FAQ, it and the store opening have been delayed. We’re glad you guys are as passionate about the game as we are and we’re working hard on some final touches!”

That took me maybe 20 seconds to type on my phone, groggy, while in bed after having woken up.

Alas.

2 Likes

FAQ is live folks, enjoy;

9 Likes

Pretty much this ^

I’m hoping for dark cerulean gleam. :slight_smile:

Ya’ll over here crying about “imminently” and @SamF casually slips the FAQ in and yall hardly notice! :laughing:

10 Likes

Update: Store is now OPEN. Please form an orderly queue!

6 Likes

Semantics is my favorite subject. Don’t get me started on the word “sandwich”… :hotdog:

1 Like

I was actually typing a post about how it had only been 25 hours and they told us “at least” 24 hours lol

3 Likes

I do. . . . . . . .

4 Likes

Just wanted to share the birthday candles!

Pretty cheap to make, color is based on Foliage (only takes waxy but you can transform chisel to make any foliage waxy)

Left is Shadow Blue, right is Black

They produce light while held (like a torch) and when placed. Pretty cool light source

Them in your hands (they are pretty big:

7 Likes

I created my world chose my biomes what now I tryed to enter my code but its still grayed out.

The world key is automatically applied. You don’t need to do anything with it. There is a queue for planets right now. It may take several hours to be ready & appear in your menu. Places - worlds

Ok so when do I get to choose colors?

Once you’re on your planet, you’ll place a world control. Click on it to select your colors & lock them in. You can also rename your planet, etc.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

:rofl:

Haha this has been a ridiculous last few days on this forum

2 Likes