[Downtime Complete] Update Deployed for 'Live Test'

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

1 Like

That is the URL that comes directly from the game. It is real, just private.

1 Like

If that’s the webstore they use, I hope they eventually add tshirts and other cool little things :blush:

9 Likes

The game files have no new Emojis, we have been lied too!

(not serious, but really, it looks like there are no new emojis still only 1391)

That would be awesome!

@Trickyy90 how many Oorty plushies can you churn out a week?

7 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone able to get on boundless? On pc?

Going to make sorting so much easier!! <3 yay need all the in game models as emojis so my storage can be perfect! hehe

7 Likes

That is really odd, those files are already on the 244 version of the game:

The API I made with the 244 game data: https://api.boundlexx.app/api/v1/emojis/starberry/

The API for the 247 version: https://testing.boundlexx.app/api/v1/emojis/starberry/

It is entirely possible I accidently updated the “live” version to 246 by accident before I pulled those in though.

And we’re in

2 Likes

yep :heart:

my loses interpretation on:

is that the live servers “might” be unavailable while they confirm everything is working as expected. No way of really knowing till we get more word / they become available =/

Edit:
lol nevermind

We are back up! Enjoy the update everyone - full Release Notes to follow.

11 Likes

just waiting on the stor page now ;D

1 Like

not to be rude but i feel like this should have been done prior
everyone kinda expected to be able to get planets as soon as the update takes place,
now we are soothed with an developer planet to keep us busy?
this should have been said in the previous post here → Update: Release Coming Next Week - #547 by HOST

just my thoughts

2 Likes

im In yay!!!

15 Likes

omg these emotes are awessooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9 Likes

We can floss & play air guitar! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re the bestorst!