Dracones Mundi - Sovereign Connectiong Issues

Our Sovereign is constantly receiving unplayable connection and freezing. When logging back in the planet doesn’t want to load at first and then 10 minutes later the issues returns and crashes the games.

Is there any issues with the servers?

Were you presented with the option to submit a crash dump upon reloading the game?

Nope we were not

I got problem with connection.Alot of times i go on my sovereigns thats t5 and t6 my characters movement is slower and it stops like a jolt then starts again im like a kanagroo its like im being pulled backwards when im trying to walk.so frustrating and especially today as have mouth infection so not feeling that great so when it keeps not moving smoothly its making me feel sicky just the way it keeps stopping n starting.I cant be botheted to play its draining me more trying to just farm my tumpet root smoothly.My internet is always 100 percent.its sometimes like ive got kangaroo petrol in my character it jolts i can feel it on my controller.It dosent happen on lamblis its mainly my sovereigns.when i enter my sovereigns my ps4 sounds like its struggling the fans are loud and it only dose that loud fan noise on my sovereigns.sometimes its ok but id say my ps4 never makes loud fan noises on any other games only boundless.It obviously has to load alot of stuff so i have it on low setting in game and the connection sometimes shows unplayable.This is quite recent.Ive got a 6km soveriegn which should appear today im hoping i can run around normal to fill the atlas.Fingers crossed aye.Am i the only one with this problem or is this a phenominen lol.