Dragons Watch

For now, keep in mind, this is just an innovation, by any means is this my original, I took the statue details from a youtube video, and decided to improve upon it with the chisel and some ideas of mine. I don’t want to claim the originality of it.

12 Likes

Just wow :sunglasses: :heart_eyes: i want in my yard lol :grinning:

Fantastic build. :slight_smile:

The build i’m planning to make is a shop and here’s some pics that i’m going to make in Boundless

Any ideas? I’m not sure if this is looking bad :confused:

EDIT: and I forgot the gleam stuff whoops

1 Like

Yea, I definitely think you need gleam to make the shopping experience better for the customers.

1 Like

yeah, since there’s no glowing wood in game… yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

just imagine this rare tree on some planets: gleam tree that is

Dragon’s Watch from another planet.

9 Likes

like chinese wall - seen from space lol

Wow, that is so cool

Hi good people of Dragon watch.

Theres a new arrival of ruby slingbows and hammers at 2200 coins. I lowered the price of my silver ore to 40 coins and gold ore to 150 coins. I have a batch of red decorative stone that is perfect for flooring that needs to be sold, i lowered them to 10 coins. Price for healing brews is up to 16 coins cause i don’t have the time to make replacement for those i sell. I now buy soft coal for 6 coins and medium coal for 30 coins. As always, i’m in need of dark blood at 160 coins, starberries at 5 coins silty/peaty soil at 2 coins and igneous rocks at 2 coins .
Don’t hesitate to contact me with private message for trade offers.

1 Like

Whats up Dragon Watch

just here to expressing my gratitude for all the sales i made in the past week really appreciate it.
The reason why i haven’t been stocking up was because i was at a wedding for the past few days but i am back and i will be stocking up with all your favourite goodies at the blacksmith shop as soon as i can :slight_smile: hope you guys enjoy it.

PS. if u guys have any suggestions or ideas for the shop i am happy to hear them and implement them if possible <3

1 Like

I don’t know if you know about it, but there’s a tax system with plinths, so anything you told the selling price to, has 10% extra, and anything you buy, the seller gets 10% less. For example you decorative stones is 11 to me, you get 10, 1 is for the central guild. And if I sold you starberry, I would sell at 4.5, you would buy at 5 and the central guild would get 0.5. They should make decimals, for the coins, or at least round it to the closest number.

1 Like

How is there a tax and guilds aren’t operational now?

1 Like

Using my super telescope again. :wink: Dragon Watch is looking awesome!

8 Likes

I’m going to make my first trip there tonight. Stoked! I’ll bring a beacon just in case. :smile:

3 Likes

I have some to sell if you forget.

@Dzchan94, i didn’t know for the taxes. It’s a shame cause i don’t see why pay taxes when you own the land and make the public areas. These taxes should be remove by my opinion because they can’t be justified. Nonetheless, i will lower my price to compensate these taxes

2 Likes

the taxes I imagine were implemented ahead of a feature that is not in game yet;

just thinking…

For this reason

2 Likes

New shop by the awesome dragon :kissing_heart: did i mention i love the dragon!

9 Likes