Dragons Watch

That’d be awesome to see it back to normal. Going to go to Dragons Watch when I get home today, probably a long journey not sure

4 Likes

Last I checked, there are portals in pixlegate (in the small red pyramid) and in aquatopia (shopping center outside of Jeffs location shop) that leads to Dragons watch =)

4 Likes

Awesome I will have to first figure out where I am lol, I’ve wandered past Quien before so I’m either Northeast or southwest of Quien. Do they have portals there?

1 Like

I think they have a few portals there in the main shop. If you have the compass unlocked, they should appear as a purple icon

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll check it out this evening

1 Like

So I’m at the Moebius plaza, how do I get to Dragons Watch?

Nvm I’m finally at Dragons Watch

Claimed land in Dragon Watch, really nice place.

1 Like

Just for reference there are a couple portals you can use to get there… Fire Caverns and Aquatopia have one.

Thank you, I got there from one of those portals

I am new to this game but happened to pick Dragons Watch as my starting area. There seem to still be several active residents. Yesterday a neighbor dropped by, gave me a few gifts and left before I could say much more then thanks.

I built up on a hill by the town since I did not know if the town had any guidelines or anything and I did not see any players the first day to ask. There are several active portals in town. So you can get anywhere in a couple of jumps.

5 Likes