Dragonslair hub

As many of you know from our discord we had a Tornado hit here early Sunday morning. So Dwarftree, Honeybear, and myself have been without power and of course internet. So Bedrock and Fluffykins are keeping up with things. There are a couple doors like Maryx and maybe Starlight Mall that they will have to temp for a little bit. We are all okay and i am busy with restoration efforts as I work for my ISP. A lot of progress has been made but still more to do. Had a few fiber lines damaged and such but mainly power issues. Stay Boundless and we will hopefully have service back shortly.

27 Likes

At least I can check in on my phone lol!

12 Likes

Glad to hear you’re safe. I hope you get everything sorted out!

8 Likes

I heard a big storm hit my friend in Indiana and my family in Illinois. Glad you guys are ok :heart:

8 Likes

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

7 Likes

glad to hear you all are ok.

5 Likes

Thanks all, we were told we may get power back by middle of next week! Ugh! I am hoping sooner as they are making great strides but we will see. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Fyi having some boundless withdrawals!

13 Likes

Is there 12 step program for us Boundless addicts? :thinking:

8 Likes

Real life and health comes first ,stay safe! :heart:

4 Likes

Update, we got power back this evening!

11 Likes

it was nice to see you guys in the hub

8 Likes

Good to see that the power is restored, but is your house and family safe as well? Tornado’s can be a nasty thing.

3 Likes

Yeah big Black Walnut barely missed the house. Several monster oaks went down behind the house, glad they fell the other way! But we are all okay so all good.

6 Likes