DUSKMOOR "NO-WALLS" MALL - Everything Thread

Duskmoor “No-Walls” Mall has portals to/from Ultima HQ Hub, Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub, THE CRYPT Hub, Legendville Hub, Quebec Mall, DK’s Legendville Mall, Infinity Mall, Wally World, Duskmoor Town Center & more. Personal portals can be claimed at any time. DM me via Discord - General Shogun#5478 or Letter Box me in game @ General Shogun. “How to get a shop” & more mall information is pinned in Duskmoor Mall Discord - https://discord.gg/sQSqKCx

Also, feel free to post here any shop/stall you’d like or ask any questions =)

3 Likes

Its sooo much easier to shop here for anything you need/want, when you can see everything people are selling VERY easily!!! Love the concept! Excellent job @Sho!

~LED~ store wil be running a sale only at this no walls mall, this coming weekend on Saturday only! Get all your LED needs for only 30c a piece!!! That’s almost 50% off!!!

2 Likes

Come one come all,
Come check out Duskmoor Mall.

One stop shopping,
conveniently located from all major portals, look for portals to Duskmoor Phemnorium
Or look for the Duskmoor Mall portal
in every major portal system today.

Come shop this wonderful no walls mall concept
or open a shop in the mall today.

Duskmoor is an active great city &
our mall is conveniently open 24/7.:hugs:

2 Likes

Loving the openness of the mall. Certainly helps in delivering footfall in a manner that allows for “freeflow of traffic” so to speak. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Duskmoor “No-Walls” Mall is celebrating it’s continued expansion and success with a make-over. The growth has been awesome! Here are some pictures and some shots of the new planet that just appeared over Duskmoor Mall:

Thank you all in Boundless for such a great and awesome community!

2 Likes

This is a wonderful mall! The community is great and very helpful and I make quite a bit of coin here too be it either footfall or shop purchases. The remodeling looks amazing and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for this quickly growing merchant haven.

2 Likes

Always find what I need at a great price in this mall. Metal ores always in large supply, same with white and black marble!! A whole shop just for LEDs and one just for signs at the best prices. You can run right through and see everything people are selling too.

2 Likes

Love the facelift! Every time I check on my shop I run into friendly people around the mall. There is definitely a lot of variety and competitive prices. It’s very easy to find good deals on what you need since there are no doors or walls.

2 Likes

Everytime I go check on my shop, there is at least one Oortian passing time playing on my shop. Lol. I hope it doesn’t distract shoppers too much.

2 Likes

Amazing mall! I do enjoy frequenting it for great deals! Keep it up!

1 Like

I love this Mall! It has a great variety at awesome prices. The make over looks amazing, great job Duskmoor’s General shogun. I always run into somebody at the Mall, it seems quite busy and friendly.
Go check it out and get a good spot for your shop, its filling up fast!

1 Like

To celebrate Duskmoor “No-Walls” Mall continued expansion and make-over, I am giving away 900 shards to the first 5 people who direct message me via Discord only to be used in any portal of their choosing at the Duskmoor Mall Hub/Portal area (any size 2 x 2 or greater) - I will label and customize each portal to your liking :smiley:

General Shogun
Discord contact: General Shogun#5478

2 Likes

Love this place, Its my top selling shop in the galxay!!!

2 Likes

Two portals still open at the special offer above:smiley:

2 Likes

When I visited Duskmoor a while back, and posted photos of the city, which is quite beautiful and worth visiting just to see all the great builds, I was very impressed by the openness of the shops.

Even though I have a shop at G. Mall, one of the things that I don’t like is the having to step into a shop to look for items that players put at the back so they can get footfall, yes, I think they do that intentionally; not all but some do. I’m not saying to not go there, just be prepared to be more alert to what is being sold, you can get some great deals there. And you are out of the weather which is a huge plus. There is a wide variety of shops and many are at the back that need to be check out.

I digress. Duskmoor Mall, it is definitely worth visiting

At Duskmoor, you can walk around and glance and see what is offered and then step into the shop area and buy what you want or need. There is a nice variety of shops with a good range of items sold. Prices for the most part are fair, you will always have someone who wants more than what others ask, so you have to be a wise shopper just in real life and check/compare prices.
Over all, it is worth visiting the shops there and I would recommend it.

This is my own personal opinion and I have not been paid to give a positive review of the shops . Sorry, shopped at Amazon earlier and couldn’t resist. lol

4 Likes

lol on the Amazon comment, Janna55.

Thanks for the post and any suggestions are welcome as well.

-General Shogun#5478 (Discord)