Economy and Pricing

Ha u used mine first time that happened and it was for something good

I always say, price it in a way you are comfortable selling it.
Or at a price at which you would buy it at.

1 Like

But then people might not buy It

Then I guess that would mean you aren’t comfortable selling it, doesn’t it?

1 Like

wischls megashop in sunkentown has huge concrete section not sure if it is with exo’s

Nice … not to be a party pooper but oddly every time I mention a mall you mention sunkentown, if you want to advertise the mall feel free, but maybe make a new post for it … as stated I do not know of any shop that has every color and I don’t mean to brag here but it has been a really long road for me as a solo player to produce and acquire an insane amount of concrete … I didn’t want to open without having every color call me crazy…

I will be happy to check out Sunkentown … but I can tell you that HSE Guild Concrete has a ton… Captain Rose @captainrose101 … has an awesome shop which I love … and those are just a few and they all deserve mentioning.

HSE Guild has over 400K concrete … currently the most I am aware of in one place and Captain Rose has over 270k last I checked. I presently have about 280k, but for me it isn’t about competition or even making coins just want to help out where I can. That is the whole reason I asked about pricing in the first place … to be as fair as I can and price it where it makes sense. If I could afford it, I’d give it all away for free… but as a solo player it’s pretty tough to make coins so… a “fair” price seems appropriate.

Edit: I left a lot of great shops out and I apologize if I didn’t include ya…

3 Likes

People will always undercut each other in this game.
If you take it account your time and value of the item, and ease of the item you should easily be able to set a reasonable price.
I say stick with what you want to sell it for and go for the most quantity of it.
People normally get burnt out tryn to keep up with selling stuff to cheap.

3 Likes

It’s always easier to have the same price on all colors. Also helps build a customer base because they always know what to expect.
Yeah some are harder to get than others, but could just look at it as a service you provide over your competitors.

1 Like

Great points … it’s why I priced it all the same and appreciate the input.

3 Likes

@Redlotus I have to agree with @CaptAmerica1611 on this.
Price based on what you are happy to sell at, at the end of the day if you sell too cheap your gonna burn out.

Thats why Kree created a non compete mall- to try and give players a chance to sell under the one roof without undercutting the store next to them.

Your time is money and if money makes you happy then charge for it mwhahahahahha.

:heart: your new store concept in the mall BTW.

2 Likes

I have a concrete shop with over 200 colors and it will vary who is building… I’m priced at 20-25c and they have been selling… not making millions but weekly I bring in about 150k on a bad week to 250-280k on a good run.

2 Likes

I recently spent close to 10m on concrete, specifically ashen taupe, white, and grey (not sure which variant it was)

I can say the “best” deal I found with consistent supply from a shop stand was 17c ea, but that didn’t stock more than once a week. There were 2 or 3 others with a reasonable supply at 19c and then I found once I paid 20c if it sold out it was refilled a day maybe two later. I didn’t mind paying up to 25c, but at above 20c it became a shop to go when no others had what I needed.

For me 20-22c was the sweet spot and the cheaper ones just a bonus.

I know I’m not the most price focused as with 40m to spend it didn’t really matter, but I wasn’t wasteful and just bought it at any price.

Any way, hope some of that info is useful

P.s. now most of you know who kept buying all your concrete (especially bastion :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

I am a frequent customer … I know Con-Corp well :slight_smile:

I am a firm believer in supporting the competition … I have bought from HSE, @captainrose101 many times as Capt Rose has catered to many of my requests … when I needed specific color (when I went through a HEY LETS MAKE IT ALL GREEN phase) so I give credit to all of the great stores and just because I own a concrete shop or two won’t prevent me from purchasing from all of you. I just hate taking from my own stock in a store and I seldom make concrete for myself.

3 Likes

I’ve bough concrete from competition as well… either because I was sold out of a particular color I needed or because I was impatient and wanted to build asap lol… no harm in supporting one another :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im sorry i crawl back under my rock

No need to do that … and I didn’t mean to come off as not supporting Sunkentown … nothing wrong with advertising just better to do it in the proper place.

was actually mentioning it so you could go check out his prices hes been selling for ages and he def does market research etc

2 Likes

Sounds great!

Yeah this is the biggest issue in this game, there are people with enough time, money and/or materials that they can undercut anyone else.

I think part of it also has to do with people just being so cheap on request baskets that its more profitable to just undercut everyone… you still make more money than if you had to bother with request baskets.

@Redlotus Hi. THANK YOU for supporting and buying on my shop. Well appreciated…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And to my fellow concrete shops… Let’s all do well… Cheers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose::beers:

Thank you so much my @superman101 for keeping my shop well done…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose:

3 Likes