Egg hunt at the opera house 2024

Who said Easter had to be of the month? Well guess what… I say it starts 2024-05-01T06:00:00Z

So this is how this will go this year :grin:

To get to phantom of the opera. I have a portal in…

dragon hub :dragon:

oort oort oort portal

foxxys marble shop.

The eggs/tokens will be hidden very well around the opera land… BUT there is no end date this time like last year. So EVERYONE 24/7 untill they are all found. So everyone has a chance to find something.

So if you want to be in this hunt please let me know so I can add you to your own personal chest in the prize room… I pay or may not have a new building for the prize room by then lol

These is whare to look and how meny to look for…

2 in the bounce house.
3 in the Christmas maze.
3 in the Halloween maze.
1 in the bingo hall.
1 in the secret tunnel (not under the opera house)
10 in the opera house.
1 in XP valley
1 in the black and white house
1 at the farm

You will be looking for portal tokens.
When you find one please let me know and take a photo of whare you found it.

And as things have been found I will share here of how meny left and what areas have been found and how meny.

So again if you want to be in the hunt. All I need is to be your friend and you can place your tokens in the chest with your name on it in the prize room.

If any questions please hit me up anytime. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Also you can not track the tokens because I have the tracking off. Just to save you time on trying :joy:

Love you all
          And stay Boundless ❣️
            🌹 Phantom of the Opera 🌹
6 Likes

wait, Easter is in 8 days - 31 of March 2024

2 Likes

Yes I know that. But I have got so busy between real life and helping people lately that time for to fast for me. So I try to have my yearly Easter egg hunt and like to call it that. I know it could have been just a treasure hunt. But then I could not use my Easter photo I have saved for this :joy:

So if anyone thinks I am confused don’t worry I know.

That’s why I tryed saying at the top

“Who said Easter had to be on the month?”

But I guess that still made no since.

Well I tried

4 Likes

I will try my best to make it but i have a sneaky suspicion i might have something on but I’m glad there’s no end until they’re found so i might be able to sneak in :laughing::grin::smile:

2 Likes

So, in 5-ish weeks then

2 Likes

Yes. Gives me time to build up a few things and get prizes. Life has been busy in real life and In game :heart:

1 Like

can i be in the hunt?

2 Likes

Just booping this encase some of you have not seen the up coming event and plenty of room for more people to join and your never to late to join.
People who are in so far.
@BartFasterThanU
@ZeroNagz
Leave a comment or message me you want to be in it and I will set a chest out for you with your name on it. :heart:

1 Like

where is the egg hunt? phantom of the opera?

2 Likes

by the way my name is brtk ingame

2 Likes

I am in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got your name down :heart:

2 Likes

where is the chest

2 Likes

I will say later on because I am working on the new prize room. So once it’s up I will have a portal to it so everyone can find it. :heart:

3 Likes

Portal is open soon as you come to phantom of the Opera. I do need to add @BartFasterThanU and @Heureka on my main girl so you have access you your chests. :heart:

Plenty of room for anyone who wants to join. So hit me up and I will add you to the event 😊

4 Likes

By the way my names brtk ingame

1 Like

Pretty sure she knows already, she even liked your first comment stating that :laughing:

3 Likes

I do know your name @BartFasterThanU , I just need to be friends with you on my main girl. :blush:

1 Like

i feel like it was just a blink ago that i was making my halloween pfp

1 Like