Elop Portas

Fire and Ice

I am told that both shrines have been completed so the following is a view of the amazing work that has taken place over the last couple of days. I do recommend coming to take a look in person and viewing both in the daytime and at night before voting.
and now in no particular order.

The shrine of ice!

The shrine of fire!

The statue of a mythical creature known as a polar bear.

Each angle you observe this from offers a new unique view.

water flows under the cracked ice into an underground pool lit by blue gleam offering a seance of danger to anyone reckless enough to cross over it.

A host of extremophile plants make there home along this inviting but deadly shore.

how to vote. The following two posts will represent team fire and team ice. vote for your favored one by hearting it but if you can please come and see them first.
The polls will be closed in three days time.

9 Likes

TEAM FIRE!

7 Likes

TEAM ICE!

7 Likes

I caught it from the perfect angle with a little snow.

5 Likes

You’ve both done a really great job with this. A bunch of us were gathered over there earlier - it’s now one of the most enchanting spots in Elop Portas.

5 Likes

@BoaConstrictor: you were supposed to like just one of the two teams :joy: you vote by liking one of the posts;

@Jeffrotheswell: maybe a poll instead of liking posts as more people may get confused and just like both not knowing there is voting going on[poll]

• Team Fire
  • Team Ice
    [/poll]

TEAM FIRE

TEAM ICE

3 Likes

Doh! My bad, and I knew that too. :blush: Kinda hastily viewed these at work while otherwise distracted.

I’ll have to visit in person to make a fair vote on two fabulous builds.

2 Likes

Forgot about voting polls. Lets go with that.

3 Likes

sorry for stepping in like that - hope you dont mind I went with it

4 Likes

It’s cool man :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Just relaxing in Elop Portas with the build team and some random Dutch person.

7 Likes

my god this is an epic build (and challenge) although i dont quite understand the rules :stuck_out_tongue: (i grapplled myself up there and was like oh whats this? - i think it was @QUEENNUTS ? ho heard me say this the other day? - it was her/him/someone else who said ahh fire and ice challenge… and i was like ahh cool nice red gleam effect then there was an awkward silence/pause LOL a few seconds later i was like That is not ***** red gleam!!! OUCH! lol )

Good job guys!

2 Likes

Drove by with my van through Elopor and crashed into a rock.
Can’t those people in Elopor make good roads ?

Djeez, now my van is all damaged and it does not look that nice anymore.

Well anyway, if you look inside you can see why I drove to Elopor.

From the inside it does not look that small, must be an optical illusion or something.

So yeah, I show you the very first mobile shop in Boundless ! :sunglasses:

I will stay about 2 weeks in Elopor till I get my van fixed. In those 2 weeks you can get good stuff for low prices.
Or just ask me if I have something for sale if you don’t see it in my van.

I see you soon !

(This time I uploaded the screenshots)

16 Likes

Ya, can get a little hot, died twice making the lava shrine. lol

6 Likes

A girl loves to shop!.lol

3 Likes

and your shop is amazing @SWProzee1 - we are thankful that you had to crash :stuck_out_tongue: (well , i was anyway - so addicted to grapples ;P) - thank you for giving myself and youtube a little tour as well

2 Likes

You think lava is dangerous? I had to contend with a polar bear. Do you know how many wildstocks a bear that size can eat?!

5 Likes

Just got some dirt cheap Titanium hammers from @SWProzee1’s shop! Get 'em while they last, can’t guarantee I won’t take all, muahahaha

Just cleaned out @SWProzee1 for the most part :slight_smile: Best deals on Elopor, right in the heart of the city! BEST experience as a customer I’ve had in my long years of shopping out of crashed vans! DON’T wait! These deals will be gone in a couple weeks folks!

1 Like

Looks like he’s gotta stock up some more. I plan on swinging by after work