Elop Portas

Hello and welcome to Elop Portas. The first city with flowing water. Hoping to incorporate water into your build? This is the city for you! Simply build next to the road and we will connect you with water.
The theme for this city is Mystic, Ancient, Lost gardens and Ruins with an emphasis on medium and large builds.
The word Elop Portas translates into the doors. We would like to see portals to truly interesting places threw out this city of doors.

This spot is reserved for a truly massive and unique build. Whoever moves here should think big!

With access To pixle gate threw @Dzchan94 's ort temple hub You are truly living right next to each world.

I would like to offer a speshal thanks to our build team @EnisledLady, @Xanotos, and @Scratchnwiff!! None of this would be possible without you guys!

Want to help build this city? We are looking for regulars on this forum to build and maintain road and aqueduct plots. If you are interested contact @Xanotos or I.
Bonus points for the person who builds a flooded dungeon.

25 Likes

That is the most impressive work I’ve seen! Simply awesome :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

5 Likes

it was done in like 1 or 2 days thanks to Jeff’s ability to work hard, Enisedlady’s hard work as well, and Scratch might also have a video of the water actually flowing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great work @Jeffrotheswell, @EnisledLady, @Xanotos and @Scratchnwiff! Really impressive work.

I was in Elopor a fair bit yesterday, mining shrines. I checked out the progress at multiple stages, though unfortunately never actually bumped into any of you.

Love the build, and looking forward to @Scratchnwiff’s video.

4 Likes

I’m humbled to be part of this exciting new city, and here is my experience during the days of it’s newest development! THE AQUADUCTS!

Thank you so much Elop Portas Build Team @Jeffrotheswell, @EnisledLady, @Xanotos! I had so much fun, but I know there’s more amazing stuff to come!

10 Likes

I saw how misfitting the portal was with the developed city and aqueducts, so…

Surprise, surprise!!

Hope, you like it.

9 Likes

I don’t like it! … I love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great job @Dzchan94, I’m glad you went with the Lush Leaves - it looks awesome.

2 Likes

Oh, and who the heck has that many amethysts? You surely mined those before the redistribution? I doubt there’s even that many amethysts on Munteen.

3 Likes

Guilty as charged :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elop Portas build team meeting

3 Likes

AMAZIIIIIIIING !!! Congratulations to all contributing builds !!! I bow in your honour !

3 Likes

Thanks @LordTiger. It has been a blast working on this project.

2 Likes

Lol I was on this for like an hour watching all the skits :smiley:

2 Likes

We have been grinding for materials all week. Just a few more days of that and we will be starting on some new roads and aqueducts.

3 Likes

Yo send me what mats u need I may have some to donate. Always willing to help out where I can!

1 Like

sedimentary rock, igneous rock, blue gleam, leaves

1 Like

Sweet from starter planets for the rocks and any type of leaves? I have several smart stacks of leaves and rocks.

1 Like

Red purple and green so far

When I catch you in game I will add you to my friends list so that you are on my beacon in Elopor. I will leave mats on the first floor shelves for your use. I will bring over some blue gleam also.

2 Likes