Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

You are the architect of Lantern Gardens? I loved that place. When I first started, I went there almost every day.

Assuming from the picture that all the slots are full, it would be about 128,700 :man_shrugging:

Not mine. Pic is from the EA trailer. What I’m wondering about is if those baskets were just for show or if people actually used them?
And if they were used, why not have ramp/platform access?
Just idle curiousity.

5 Likes

Seen this plenty of times in the trailer videos, was this an actual shop?? I was always under the assumption that it was purposely built for the trailer?

2 Likes

In EA while I played there was nothing like this that I saw… It looked too advanced to be even earlier in EA than I started. I figured it was part of the package that they had the company build like some of the other buildings. Like the one with the bird on it. Additionally, the building was in the video looks like it was on Elopor (capital city [i forgot the name]) and I don’t remember anything close to it.

3 Likes

that was bugging me to so went found…Elop Portas
#blamejeff, er, I mean, @Jeffrotheswell and crew’s work, though no idea if ea trailer pic is related

what a great build.

2 Likes

Yes, and thanks :smile:

I never did feel like building was my forte, and I’m slow. But I do enjoy it sometimes, and also sometimes simple works out very well.

1 Like

I’m editing a video for Boundless and I came across this clip where I was listening to other music in the background. It seems to fit the scene perfectly lol. Epic. Too bad I can’t keep it like that.
- O Fortuna by the London Symphony Orchestra

16 Likes

One of the best songs for starting a hunt in my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::beers:

1 Like

Extraction Point from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is one that I use for Hunts. Fits for me.

1 Like

This old build is coming along nicely. Hopefully I’ll actually finish it.

33 Likes

That could be a new Sanctum…or is it…

2 Likes

You keep calling it “old” but remember you are older than it is! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is old. Sure not as old as me but I started building that area shortly after marble was released. Lol. So long over due that I finally complete it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking fantastic georgegroeg! Keep up the good work!
cheers you on

1 Like

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face::fist_right::boom::fist_left::beers:

Those I was gonna copy once for my build there up there for Showcase I think using the basket as deco instead of it being a regular floating shopstand I think

I been trying to steal ideas from The trailer for my massive Builds now that you show that ima use that idea just cause :laughing:

1 Like

It already looks beautiful to me. I can’t wait to see it when you’re done :+1:

9 Likes

Just a couple more things I’ve been working on.

23 Likes

Awesome stuff @SoleilMoon :sunglasses:

1 Like