Elop Portas

@SWProzee1 just pre-rendering the video tour :slight_smile: should be up by today (in hope)

1 Like

Ok, well @Pseudonym84 is banned from my shop

Look what he did !

He bought everything… :flushed:

@Smooth-Slick - Did you reply to ArkeFyre or me ?

@Barneylee57 - Nice, I will watch the video when it is online.

5 Likes

First rule of a good seller. :joy:
Ban customers who buy a lot.

5 Likes

Well, other deserve a fair chance to get good deals too, right ?

6 Likes

yeh don’t hog all those hard to get gems guys - us noobs need to find some too you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You created Boundless Black Friday. No more Mr. Nice Guy - no more all for one one for all. Kings of selfishness win all. Survival of the fittest.:grin:

3 Likes

was that at me @boundmore ??? maybe that explains why im always skint :wink:

2 Likes

Oh god, what did I do ? What on earth does ‘black friday’ mean ?

4 Likes

We don’t have any shops in Elop Portas. Opportunities like this come along once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Black Friday is American. The Friday after thanksgiving (third Thursday of the month) in November, biggest deals anywhere, massive sales. People literally get trampled when the doors open.

It is the worst day for workers, best day for businesses

1 Like

I stay home that day! I just refuse to be that much of a consumer.

8 Likes

Xanotos explained, and I was only joking :smiley: that you have awaken people’s darkest instincts :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Only in America, on the DAY after we give thanks for what we have do we go out and trample, beat, and hurt other people for what we DONT have

People have died

People have gone to the hospital

People have broken the doors to a Target

This one guy lost his daughter in the crowd, tried to find her, and everyone thought he was pushing, so they all pushed forward and ran into the store trample a worker and several people in the crowd.

Keep in mind most stores open like 2-6 hours earlier than they normally do as well

2 Likes

Well I guess my reply was to you but I just replied to the most recent post that had the images of the van lol. That’s my bad;)

2 Likes

I thought he was excited about my advertising

2 Likes

Man ,that was a tough choice…both very nice builds! :thumbsup::thumbsup: My vote has been cast… :grin:

3 Likes

Omg they are level now. :astonished:

4 Likes

This is a close one!

3 Likes

It’s a dead heat! Now the voters need to send a message to my polar opposite: Let It Go!

@SWProzee1 when will the hippy van be stocked up and ready to go?

1 Like