Email and/or text notifications of beacons, GC, & planet fuel expiring soon

Cont’d Any way to restore expired beacons?

I think it would be helpful if a notification could be generated for things that will expire soon.

I’m noticing that a lot of users want to maintain their GC, beacons, & planet fuel, but humans will human. We forget things. (If portals could be added to the list of expiring things, that would be great, but it would probably cause issues.)

Reclaim is a great addition to the game, but losing your whole build & all the time you invested can be a large deterrent from continuing to play Boundless.

It’s been the subject of many topics here on the forums, as well as Steam reviews/comments. If it would be possible to add this in the near future, that would be awesome :+1:

Side note: A normal, instant chat system would be much appreciated. The time delay on PMs and the Universal channels is painful.

13 Likes

I totally agree. The chat issues were a big deterrent for a number of new players I have spoken with.

To take this one step further, it would be nice to save whatever build as a blueprint in the beacon in some way. I’m just saying this without much thought put into it, but it would be nice to have.

4 Likes

I would like an option to sign up for emails when a beacon is low on fuel. It would be one of those little things that would be nice to have.

I play fairly regularly but if I was going to take a break or life was getting busy I imagine I would set a reminder on my personal calendar to fuel beacons, probably a couple of weeks in advance of them expiring.

I’m also fully behind the chat system getting some improvements. I usually play alone but sometimes the delay has caused some missed communication.

What I think would be really nice is if we had the option to keep the chat window visible all the time like most other MMOs. That way even with the delay new messages would be easier to notice.

1 Like