Endeavour cap is too low

The current endeavour cap is too damn low :poop:

It says Weekly but you can get it in 20 minutes or so, I propose that this gets changed to daily endeavour or to get an increase to at least 1500~ per week. :triumph:

19 Likes

Definitely agree with upgrading the cap, particularly to a daily limit (preferably of the same amount) to promote daily activity!

4 Likes

The current system makes it so that smaller guilds cannot get enough endeavour to get the higher level of the guild buffs. Some player want to be independent and do their own thing, the guild buffs system is not really attainable for them as it is now, unless they have 10 characters and maybe more than one account.

Small guilds are fun too, they should be able to get the better buffs without having to spend all their cubits on new characters!

5 Likes

I’m in a 3 person guild and I alone make 500 XP on at least 2 of my alts every week, and that within a day or two.
It’s coins that we gather slower than endeavor. (I don’t mean we get less coins than endeavor, only that we don’t create as much coin surplus to buff costs as we do in case of endeavor).

I don’t need endeavor cap to be raised as we always have enough - it’s actually piling up as we use it slower than we accumulate. So even if I have a quiet week or two, there is still enough of it from more active weeks.
So, I don’t think it would make much difference if it was 1000 or 1500 per week instead. Or if there was no limit. And I wouldn’t mind if it came to that.

If the weekly limit is supposed to do any job in restricting very small guilds it should be set at 100 instead of 500, or maybe xp to endeavor ratio should be higher (2000 to 1? 5000 to 1?).
In current state it doesn’t makes much different.
I might be wrong but even @Cuetzpalomitl probably asks for it not because he has trouble in getting enough of it every week, or his guild struggles to pay for all buffs, but because it might be annoying to see it stuck at 500 week in week out when you know you could make more. (correct me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

I usually make plenty of coin to have any buffs I want, though tbh i don’t use them often. Except spark and wear which is IIRC 2300 or 2500 endeavour per week.

Even if I cycle a full account (10 characters) it’s not possible to run more than a couple of buffs on any given week. I couldn’t have both spark and wear as well as grapple and run.

I would prefer unlimited endeavour and not spending the materials/xp I do every week to stockpile it, I could just do my actual gameplay with my main characters. As it is I just run spark and wear and on rare occasion, like an event or something, get another (high level) buff.

3 Likes

Pretty much this, also not everyone plays with alts. Some people have mastered everything in 1 or 2 alts so It would be great to be able to get the endeavour for the buffs you want without needing to use extra alts.

2 Likes

Agreed 100%. I literally have alts specifically for this.

3 Likes

I run a large guild, but it wasn’t always large. It took us a few weeks to earn enough endeavor in the beginning, and at the time I think I, too would have been all for a raise in the cap. Now, looking back, I realize it really doesn’t take long before you’ll have more than you need, and you won’t even think about it.

Smaller guilds have to start somewhere. Like anything, the more you put into it, the more you’ll get out of it.

Also, people can donate endeavor… as long as they are in your guild (main or not) they can donate both coin and endeavor.

What guild is yours?

1 Like

No, you only give endeavour to your main guild.

And wether or not you get enough endeavour for you guild buffs really depends on how many active members you have that are able to give the full 500 each and its also a matter of which guild buffs you want to run. Some guild buffs cost next to nothing. As others, like grapple and run for exemple are very expensive both in coin and endeavour

4 Likes

I’m not sure why we need endeavor at all, frankly. It seems like the system only exists to punish people for playing the game “their way”

As @ginabean says, “don’t tell me how to boundless”

2 Likes

I find it ridiculous that every week I need to explicitly use a bunch of my alts and let them gain some XP so I can use their endeavour for the weekly buffs while the 3 to 4 characters I use on a daily basis would have made most of the XP by themselves several times over already.

I do get it tho, it is meant to make sure guilds have more than 1 or 2 active members, but once people know you can use your alts in the same way they will use them like. Sure, not everyone is able to actually do that, not everyone has things for the alts to do that will gain XP (I explicitly harvest yams for instance to do this), some need to spend coin on mats to craft to gain the right amount of endeavour, etc.

Honestly I dunno, I get why it was done, I would like it if I didn’t have to do things with a bunch of alts that I would not use that week if it wasn’t for the endeavour, but I get that there has to be some effort to get a guild’s endeavour up to the amount you need, be it with more recruiting of others or with using your own alts for it…

Perhaps double it? Would save me some weekly admin stuff while still needing to use some of the alts to get enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe the endeavour cap depends on how many guild members you have?
Lets say, a guild has 100 members then make it that each member can donate 300 endeavour, if another guild has only 20 members then the gap for that guild goes to 800 or so.

I think that could work pretty ok, If a guild with 100 members has more than a half inactive players, then just kick them out lol.

An increase even if its just double is easier tho and that would help a lot of guilds.

3 Likes

Who needs Guild Buffs Pfft Pfft Pfft

2 Likes

What if we eventually get cookies and a guild buff to increase cookie drop? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

the guild i’m in has 297.500 endeavour

2 Likes

double cookie drop buff yes

2 Likes

But you are on icon lol
I would be surprised if you guys had low endeavour

1 Like