[Eresho] citys and smaller villages

Hello.
Im getting back To this game and decided To stay In eresho…

What Im asking is that is there many Active cities Or villages Or soloplayer builds that would be interested For doing a player hub type of place.

I plotted a bit of land Where i plan To build a hub that would connect and courage People to visit To other player builds easily.

So mainly portals would be 1x2 as i dont see any point doing bigger than it reguires.

This could Also include places that are 2blinksec away from eresho

13 Likes

Welcome back.

Seems we all can’t resist the urge to play again :grin:

2 Likes

Well there havent been any good games lately really and For me some sort of grab a beer and build works heh.

And Thx.

5 Likes

Well u could of helped me on your visit. Lol. Beer is always welcome.:partying_face:

1 Like

While i liked your stuff i think there wouldve been serious prestige drop if i wouldve helped hehe

2 Likes

:cookie: :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I take that as… Interested?

1 Like

Welcome back @Buugi :slight_smile: if you need anything you know how to reach me!

1 Like

Thx. Hopefully ill get into this again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Buugi, sorry to see you leave Sochaltin I and your area reclaimed, always sad when a neighbour disappears. All the best with your new endeavor on Eresho.

1 Like

Im still Pretty much balling around if im being honest.

Was expected To see everything reclaimed as i havent touched the game In months.

Im not really sure what do i do… I have now 2 beacons fueled In few places but thats about it.
Who knows if i just go and visit my old place again.

Thx grey

2 Likes

I would recommend having a proper explore of all the planets and perhaps you will find a place that inspires you to build something amazing. I have gradually been mapping atlases and even though I have been playing since early access I’m still finding really interesting areas that if I wasn’t so settled I’d start something new. Since Sovereigns dropped a lot of areas reclaimed as people moved to thier own private world so there is a huge amount of space available at the moment.
If you need any building materials to help kickstart a build then let me know and I’ll see what I can provide to hopefully make your return less grindy.

1 Like

While i did have a break… Thx To reclaim system i still have some mats etc. Just need to find a spot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a tnt mini hub?

I have a 3x3 plot spot saved next to my eresho tree / tnt eresho if you want the spot

Just pop through tnt Eresho and it’s right behind you

I think your Style of builds go Awesome with @Shadykatt34 builds your style

2 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP