[Erri] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Except us gremlins that lurk all night.

This exo seems weird, i think you’ll find plenty in a few hours. It seems to be really spread out like Bucfanpaka said, but doesn’t match my atlas. I was staying up around 15-20 going for white rock liking an occasional blink or 2.

Then once the white was solid below me the water/lava disappeared and the blink picked up at about 8-12, but only after the white rock got dense and no signs of goo. Just silver/gold/coal with the white rock.

I tried to use caverns, besides goo I did not see much if i started around those biomes. In the dense no water/scarce lava(but some at mantle) i kept finding more embedded minerals, blink and ruby between 8-16.

I forget to look up… I backtracked as I was power tunneling for white rock and saw this near the small lava areas…

If goo was around, I did not see blink. Good luck. Usually my schedule puts me 12-24 hrs after Exo launch.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Find any good clay spots?

The planets almost never spawn in a decent time for the region they spawn in.

1 Like

Does anyone have completed Atlases? I can join soon (if any Blink left :smiley: )

Regards,

1 Like

I found some good caves with quite a bit of good and some places like @ellyphant posted.

1 Like

I LOVE this exo!

Regards,

1 Like

Oh there’s plenty of blink left. Don’t worry.

1 Like

atlas for sale in ezpz 100c each

I am just here for the white rock, and i keep wandering into random bits of blink

4 Likes

See? Plenty.

I forget, did regen bombs still work on regular stone on exos? Or do they just not work at all?

They work, but if the area still shows blink on the atlas, try to leave it mined out so people know that area was already checked.

1 Like

ill be happy to not see white sedi for a long time…i never figured out why white & black was of such importance when other colors give so much more result. ill take dark grey, ashen grey or cold tan over either anyday.

2 Likes

A cleaner look, I’m sure. I use Ashen Grey, which is native on Dzassak where I have Home.

1 Like

Cool Grey works took, its pretty close to white if the room is dark enough.

There are many colors that come close to white. I think for the most part it is just a rare color. For myself, I have farmed the white Sedi over and over these past few days, mainly because I guess I’m one of those people that collect all the colors of blocks.

As far as building I’ve only used white concrete and white gleam …

Cool grey is just as rare as white rocks lol. Except that you can get it in sand and gravel.
But otherwise I think we only got it 2-3 times as a metamorphic rock on exoworlds.

It is definitely an awesome color though

1 Like

New Exo up REMIK,sorry error

Hehe then you are lucky, i got addicted to white marble…my build has a white marble wall im building around it.