[Erri] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Gawd I’ve been living under a rock…
Not checking… :tired_face:

Guess tomorrow ima farm a bit… damn… me needzz the whites :wink:. Don’t over think it… (just made you do it didn’t i :joy:)

1 Like

Ok changed my mind no time to waist but hammer better spent some time right now :wink:

I need to get over there and do some harvesting too, before it’s gone! :smile:

1 Like

I picture Erri like this when it goes away except with Cuddletrunks, Spitters and Wildstock hanging off and a roadrunner perched on top squealing. :grinning:

2 Likes

Got 32k atm and was thinking of making my friend mine tomorrow :joy:.

(But now i think about it, his character is way too low lvl plus i don’t want to waist time and resources to get him up to a good lvl… :wink: seeing he will only play tomorrow then… to bad he doesn’t have his ps4 any more as those characters where 50+) [he is on pc now]

1 Like

I regenned while around 10-20 elevation and saw the rock filling in then I popped out atop somewhere I forget. That was a few days ago so I’m wondering if Blink could have regenned at that spot by now.

I had thought resources do not repop or relocate on exos?

1 Like

I do not know how the oortian universe specifically does stuff yet :baby_symbol:
the second time i went to Erri I randomly got twice as much blink as the other earler time I went, so i think I ended up with 80ish which doesn’t seem bad for not trying to get Blink and mostly hammering in an area already mined

2 Likes

Exos don’t have natural regen, which includes ore regen. Once you get that blink, it never comes back.

If you aren’t using an atlas to find hotspots, this isn’t surprising.

2 Likes

When exos 1st came out there was one regan and one only but since last update there’s another regan it’s just know one comes back to the Swiss cheese

Exoworlds never regenerate resources, be they ore, gems, lucents, plants, or both the delicious exogloops.

They do regenerate stone, dirt, etc. if you use regen bombs, though.

1 Like

Shh Shhhh trying tobrink more white rock into the universes

2 Likes

Bringing white rock into the universe is quite easy though, at least for a few days.

…Pop a regen bomb or two!

This is my first white rock planet. I can’t wait until a white metamorph exo shows up.

This is an incredible blinker for sure. Plus with the ruby and diamond spots not to mention the gold, silver and hard coal.

Just been going back and forth filling up on white sedi. Still seems to be plenty of of blink left as well.

Cheers.

You can always use a chisel with transform to swap them into Meta.

In-fact I’m pretty sure that’s what people are doing, to get white marble this time around.

2 Likes

That’s occurred to me, but it’s such a tedious process.

1 Like

I ain’t even trying for resources :joy::rofl: just want the white rock as much as i can

Less then 24 hours left for this Exo, So far I have extracted about 510,000 units of white rock and about 2 smart stacks of blink with out even trying to find the blink.

2 Likes

I found 1 in a meteor :unamused:
Don’t really care tough just skipping me want the rock only… @majorvex or anyone else found roughly 6 (or more) layer white sed. Over almost the complete mountains. Easily fill a inventory with white alone… put the tokens at the TNT stand on lamblis (0c) if intrested. Need regen bombs tough.

Im done anyway have 90k now that will last me a bit.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.