Error 26, Player already connected to a world

Been a short while and still can’t log in. Not sure if this needs some manual, hands-on work to fix… but I wanted to mention it!

Can you describe what you were doing before this happened?

There are a few cases when a player can get locked onto a world. It should auto recover but there are a few issues with it.

You could try the Testing release until we resolve it.

I used my portal to go back to Nasharil and was trying to return to Sanctum. It would start the countdown, then my character would stand back up and the countdown would abort at 9 seconds to go. It did it several times and then kicked me out.

I am having the same problem. . Trying to load game and getting already connected. waited a few minutes and tried again with no luck.

I waited 12 minutes and tried again with the same result.

When I logged off earlier, I was in the sanctum after being in Berlyn if that helps at all.

I tried rebooting my pc and still get the same problem.

Still broken. Can’t log in.

Ok thanks for the details.

It sounds like you’re locked out until we manually unlock you - sorry! We’ll get this done first thing tomorrow morning.

Until then - how about giving the latest Testing release a bash:

You should both now be unlocked, pretty sure I can see what was failing so I should be able to come up with something to prevent it in the future

5 Likes

Thank you

I got in without any issues. If there is something I did that created the problem let me know.

1 Like

Working correctly this morning. I was able to log in. Thanks! Hope this helped squash a bug.

1 Like