EXO blocks pricing

What would you guys pay for the following blocks from and EXO?
Stones
Timber
Gravel
Sand
Ice
Gleam
I’m trying to keep up on the ever changing economy within boundless to better my prices for my EXO shops.

I wouldn’t know an exo block if I saw one…

3 Likes

they are just rare color variants from the normal planets color schemes. like white rock that just came back on the blink exo out right now. they are a bit more pricey since they are rare and no one knows when they will be back

1 Like

It all depends on colour. A flat price for exo colours probably won’t work for you. In demand colours will sell out if priced competitively, whilst less sort after colours will take a lot longer to sell.

Also depends on difficulty of acquisition

A giant gleam island is easier to gather gleam from then single block gleam sources

As of the new blink exo we are buying white rock for 2c each. That’s 2+ times the normal rock price. Once the Halloween event starts fungus prices will jump up too. So depends on the colors and need. Mark high and gradually lower if they don’t sell

1 Like

Well you also have to take into consideration the EXO planet itself. The tier will affect how easy or hard it is to acquire mats due to mobs and the tools you use to harvest having to be higher. That’s why I don’t nessessrily agree with that price. White Rock may be easy to get while mining but keep in mind for those who just want mats they will drop it and those who want rock have to either go underground to escape mobs or take their chances on the surface. Not to mention the high quality tools they have to use and the cost of food, Brew and transportation since it’s a T7 planet.

well… i saw someone buying white rocks for 2c each… and players selling it for that price but i asking - WHY? 2c per blocks means 1800c per ss - where in this are price of exo trip - 3400 to T7, tool cost - t7 hammer cost around 8-10k, brew/pie price + time you spending on mining

is it really worth only 2c for T7 exo resources?

I don’t charge extra for any of the exo colored things I sell in my store. I try (when I go to exos) to grab a little of all the plants I can find, I think I have some of the rocks/stones for sale too. I know I have some white modular stone signs in reserve if those are back in demand.

It’s not. The work and tools alone aren’t even paid for with that sell price. Your only hurting yourself by selling it at 2c a piece. That’s not making any profit for your work and the tools you used to get the rock. I regularly see normal block colors for sale at 1c. How is upping the sell price by 1 more coin reasonable for a block from a T7 EXO?

Depends on a few things: colour, ease of gathering and tools needed to collect (tier 4 or tier 7 planet). Also depends if you’re buying it in a request basket, selling it at a shop stand or hand trading. My opinion for White Rock:

Request Basket - 2c
Shop Stand - 3c
Hand Trade - Depends how bothered you can be to haggle

Unless you go mining for blink (or gems or whatever else) and end up with all the rock as a byproduct.

Edit: Meant to reply to Ladybird1864, not Fiffer13

I’ve got request basket up for 5c each for cold berry sand… hope that helps

Yes rock is one thing. but when you mine for blink you also get ores, fossil’s, coal which takes away from space for blocks because you can either prioritize mats or blocks and a lot of miners prioritize those mats over blocks. But as for wood and other things that’s a whole different scenario.

I mined white rock yesterday. For a few hours. 3,400c for trip, 1 persisting pie, 2 strength brews, 1 sapphire hammer. I got 25ss of white rock after 1 1/2 brews, 1/3 of pie, 1/4 of the hammer. Selling all 25 ss at 2c each is 45,000c. Pretty sure that covers 1 trip, 2 brews, 1 pie, and a hammer.

2 Likes

3,400 trip
9,000 decent t6 hammer average price
Speed/strength brew (two in case of accidental death) 350
Persisting pie (two in case of accidental death) 500
Time/labor: ???
On average it takes 15k+ to go to a T7 EXO with just the bare min. I’ll be honest to each their own with buying and selling prices but I sell my rock at 14c each and it sells very well.i just don’t like how cheap people are buying that at but like I said if people want to buy and sell at that price then that’s their choice.

1 Like

Yes it’s 15k if buy everything. My only point was you make 20-30k after expenses after 1 trip. Sense you don’t use a full hammer which is the most costly thing. You can get 2-3 inventories full with just 1 hammer if you are just mining for the rock at a 2c rock price.

So that means you are making over 100k using just 1 hammer. Even counting paying for everything and dying at least 2-3 times. If a players hourly rate is 100k than damn I want 30 shop stands filled in an hour

2 Likes