Exo planet megathread - share the locations of planets and discuss tips

the exact reason i choose 0/10

2 Likes

euh just logged in they still all there hahaha

0/10. Meh, Iā€™m in no rush. Not like itā€™s a limited time event or anything. What Iā€™m most looking forward to is the possibility of some really cool pure red stone and/or gleam. And since most players will be after the rift, blink and umbris, thereā€™ll be lots of that stuff waiting for me whenever those colors come around.

Iā€™ll of course be going and having a good explore around the new worlds but I can wait. Iā€™m done doing adult stuff for the day soā€¦ yea. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When youā€™re chewing lifeā€™s gristle,
Donā€™t grumble,
Give a whistle
And thisā€™ll help things turn out for the best.
Andā€¦

1 Like

lob

3 Likes

Not Getting one for hours or days would be hilarious! After a couple i might be upset,ā€¦ But watching everybody stare at the sky like a bad doomsday prediction is admittedly funny. Especially if Im one of themā€¦ Pretty soon weā€™ll have people reinterpreting the dev notes to explain why it hasnā€™t yet happened!

4 Likes
1 Like

The Exo Planets will be here Soon :tm:

4 Likes

Maintenance Incoming! Ready your Warp Augments, Troops. Iā€™ll be right behind you! (By about an hour or so :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

8 Likes

Let the wild rumpus start!

1 Like

Whatā€™s this planet endpoint I see many tools using?

Propandaplays said he would go and broadcast.

1 Like

8 Likes

Gotcha! :grin:

2 Likes

I done an oopsie. Changed skill sheet to one without appropriate atmosphere after warping to Vandar, by accident, and died. I need to wait 15 minutes to swap. First world problems.

oooh what color green is that gleam?

#wishIwernt@work

2 Likes

So canā€™t even get on worldā€¦ā€œWorld Fullā€. Kinda BS. Limited world that only a few people can get onā€¦

1 Like

I think your gonna need a multi pass

3 Likes

Vivid moss i hear

3 Likes