Exo Planet- Rena- T7 Blink- USE

I spy with my eyes a wild @RedY3 roaming by!

2 Likes

Iā€™m at work at those times :joy:. But Iā€™d also have to be playing the game lol. I just watch the forums for updates and still get pinged for the exos.

I saw a nearby player icon while mining and i was hoping it wasnt you xD

1 Like

@RedY3 caught me in the act of massacring Glow Caps not too long backā€¦ :flushed::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

didnā€™t know hoppers get stuck in this stuff.

trapped another one

1 Like

I tend to just idle in the game at times, just chillin while watching YouTube or other stuff.

Anyone gleam spots?

I found a couple of trees, but pretty sparse so far.

havenā€™t been collecting petrolim this time but have been trying create some waterfalls, for looks and make 'em easier to find for others

2 Likes

Shouldve added you as a friend to track you xD

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks fire. Thought u quit.

I pictured you doing this @RedY3

1 Like

What color is that grass?

Haha, track my trail of destructionā€¦ :laughing: Gaping caves, empty resin holes, the remains of countless fungi left in my wake, muahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

ā€¦ As a reminder, be sure to stop by and buy, among the best prices out there, come benefit from all this carnage, everyone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was indeed doing that xD. The gleam though, so beautiful!

1 Like

I looked for your portal yesterday at mom and pops shop but couldnt find it.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Yeah, since I am moving my primary settlement to Gyosha, I closed that one and a couple others that I didnā€™t think were getting much traffic. My two settlements are linked to each other though and keeping the store on Alder running still - Iā€™ll keep the portals from the Reapers, Sasquatchville, and Kindred Bay going to that one. To get to my new place, TNT is probably easiest (Pakaā€™s Place) but also have portals to the PS Hub and the Gyosha Ultima Hub.

1 Like

Just because I donā€™t play doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t watch the forums and be lazy and not turn my pings off for the exos lol. If you notice the resource pictures are quoted from other people. Iā€™m still waiting for the supposed lighting tool/adjustment. Till then Iā€™ll sink tons of hours into Borderlands 3(already over 72hrs of play time :joy:) and Destiny Shadowkeep comes out soon. Lots of things to play. :blush:

1 Like

These two formations around 650, 550 were the only ones Iā€™ve seen so far, but I didnā€™t do much exploring yetā€¦

rena10

oh yepā€¦for myself, been goin down a little Linkā€™s Awakening rabbit hole

1 Like