Appeared 3 minutes ago
Will be available for 4 days 23 hours 27 minutes
Tier: 7
Server Region: use
World Type: BLINK
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 32
Closest Planets:
Shedu Tier: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)

4 Likes

Another one showing up when most of Europe are at work, which means it will be stripped bare by the time I finish work. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

@bigad9
Wrong, this one is meant to be for the retired Europeans among us :sunglasses:

1 Like

Or those of us that do 4 day weeks :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hence why I said most of Europe, very few retirees are gamers. :wink:

1 Like

Now you’re just showing off. :rofl:

1 Like

I am just waiting for the block color info at the moment
Then I will decide to go or not to go for it …:grinning:

It’s also not a US drop either. Since it’s 1am-5am here

3 Likes

4 Likes

Rock, Stark lime, cool lime, cold tan

1 Like

You say that, but I know a bunch of retirees who are.

At least as long as early retirement counts. :joy:

1 Like

I’ll put my pics when the other thread comes up, but on the blink, there are a bunch of hotspots here - not massive solid ones, but plenty spread about in the couple regions I hit. I’ll think it will be good for awhile… last Umbris world had plenty of good spots left right up to the end. :slight_smile:

Stark Lime gleam (oops, had to edit that, messed it up if anybody saw that, whoops), think that is new? Only found it in one spot so far, a couple small formations around 650, 550 or so. But I didn’t explore too much yet.

1 Like

Or for people who currently are unable to work…

But no worries we will leave a few rocks for ya! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Wanted to add pics but i had to leave quickly. For those willing to go: Using a dedicated miner skill page + 40 action speed 1 hit hammers for 45 mins, i got 350 blinks. Not as good as the old blink planets but not too bad either. I got 360 then called it a day for blinks. Went after other resources :D.

1 Like

That’s quitter talk! I’m on at those times myself, just at 1-5 Am in EU. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

great fun grappling between these pillars

2 Likes

Absolutely. Those, and the underground Chapel-looking pillars on Umbris planets are all fantastic to grapple between.

One thing I love about the Blink worlds - usually end up with a ton of silver, gold, and rubies and all from my runs. :smiley: Quite profitable! I’m doing so well with the scanner now, lot of coin coming in… I think this one is gonna get me quite rich, muahahaha!

rena11

2 Likes

So true. Make some coffee and enjoy the silence and the fast internet connection during these times.

2 Likes