Exo planets

Are exo planets releasing tomorrow

the answer is a resounding MAYBE

3 Likes

Here’s hoping they aren’t an april fools joke…

3 Likes

giphy

Wouldn’t be surprised if they release them on the weekend or after the prestige change is released

something i have been wondering. There will be exoplanets of all tiers right? will there be permanent tire 7 planets or is everything above tier 6 to be exo-exclusive?

I saw somewhere that they wanted exoplanets to be available to everyone, so I would assume at least tier 3 and up

1 Like

but will there be permanent tier 7 planets?

Eventually

Do you have a source? From what it sounded like to me, tier 7 will always be exoplanets to keep the highest-tier resources rarer and more difficult to obtain. I could have misunderstood, though.

I think I would kind of like this approach, though.

2 Likes

It is my understanding that the exo planets will give the developers the chance to test higher tier planets and other options before making them a permanent part of the universe. I would also expect permanent higher tier planets at some point.

2 Likes

Since this is not something that will make or break the game maybe @james could fill us in on what the plans are for t7 and above planets will some be permanent? Are they coming out tomorrow?

I’d rather it be a surprise when they come just like all the other new planets we’ve gotten. Why should exo be announced/be any different

4 Likes

Here’s response from @james regarding exo planet tiers.

2 Likes