Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

@bucfanpaka just for me to understand, so these atlases have resources… Gems? Lucent gems?

1 Like

Now we’ve got three types up-

On the 99c ones, those are completed atlases - I was going to put resources in all of those, but since our supplies are so good now, figured I’d leave some without for those who want to add their own. :slight_smile: (I’m going to add blink to a few more of the ones on there next time I’m on though!) Any T7 that pops, I’ll add the lucent gems to some for sure, but I’ll do other stuff as well when I see an exo is really good for something - regular gems, goo, kindling, and such.

We also have completely blank atlases for free. I think that will be a big help as I’ve been on several trips where people forget them. There are a bunch in the chest of those now to be put on the plinth - as a heads-up too, I’ll be gone the 23rd-27th, so anybody who can add them then if we run out, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok ill put 50 of each gem & lucent gem in the station now. Feel free to use them. Maybe to not confuse people have complete atlases on a stand and complete ones with gems on another stand? Idk do whatever you see fit xD.

@Soju-VB i am online now if you are too :smiley:

Edit: Right silver cabinet :smiley: .

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiley: That will be a big help and very convenient! You’re right too, no need to confuse, there is room for another stand over there so I’ll add one next time I jump on here. :slight_smile:

I added a few tokens too, and put a few diamonds in some of the Blink world atlases - one token is on the edge of both a Blink/Ruby spot and a Diamond spot. The Blink isn’t as heavy here as on some past ones, but there are HUGE diamond spots, and they are loaded with Hard Coal as well - I tunneled into a couple, well worth going for.

1 Like

Hard coal you say :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Coal % do seem pretty high here- the hard coal is like 20x higher here on percentage than on the other exo. Edit: Looks comparable to the last T7 on stats actually, but to compare, just from the little I saw tunneling, seems a bit better than Malu for the hard coal in the diamond spots.

So I’m getting my well-deserved coal! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shuttle Station updated, and exo Coal shots! :wink:

3 Likes

Going to t7 blink in about 30 mins, meet at station

2 Likes

I forgot to tell you @RedY3 I forgot my hamer was aoe and broke some silver blocks while trying to remove the wooden storage. I placed them again but I did not have a chisel on me lol

I didnt realize. All good mate :joy:

There is a new portal to the Exo Shuttle. I will let you all find it.

2 Likes

And it’s a big, nice one! :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like we have opposite online times :smile: … just now woke up here myself.

1 Like

I am online now starting some crafts if you have a minute. Otherwise I can log in when I get to work :grin:

1 Like

Looks like the resource atlases got raided overnight, I was a little worried about that. :frowning: People buying them probably just for the blink (one of the discovered ones was left, so I don’t think it was the atlas alone, and the free ones were left alone). What I will do is, since I’m usually around so much (except trips like the one upcoming) is just leave out a couple at a time and restock as needed. If it keeps up - if they disappear and no guild members say they’re buying - I’ll take down the sales plinth for the resource ones and just put up a sign saying to message me for any sort of resource for the atlas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not a thread up yet, but I’ve got a few tokens for the new exo up in the station already. :slight_smile: Gleam spot and sapphire mine - loaded! :wink:

cala5 cala5a cala6

2 Likes

Woof online now xD Tell me if you are!

Dug a few more sapphire mines for us - @FireAngelDth did very well with the first one! :slight_smile: This set I took out of this huge hotspot, I’ll go explore some more though-

1 Like

We can just put a decent price so they don’t steal them and if we are online we can give them for free in person.

That way anyone can get them if we are not online

1 Like

Good idea… I’ll increase the price of the resource ones to 400c, which isn’t too high but enough to discourage taking just for that. And put a message in guild chat about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes